Just the two of us: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber share a romantic moment alone as they relax in Jamaica after his father Jeremy's wedding
The couple looked completely in love as they sat on some steps at the Round Hill Villas resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica on Tuesday.
Justin, 23, stroked Selena's hair as they sat side-by-side gazing into each other's eyes.
Lost in you: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber looked totally in love on Tuesday as they sat on some steps at the Round Hill Villas in Montego Bay, Jamaica
An onlooker dished that the couple spent 25 minutes on the steps, with Justin doing most of the talking.
Justin went shirtless in black shorts revealing his many tattoos as he reached over to his on-again love.
The Wolves songstress teamed a white tank top with beige skirt and her long brunette tresses appeared to be wet and swept back from her face.
On Monday the duo were celebrating Justin's father Jeremy's nuptials to longtime girlfriend Chelsey Rebelo.
All the time in the world: An onlooker dished that the couple spent 25 minutes on the steps, with Justin doing most of the talking
Tickled pink! Justin and Selena were dressed to match in coral-pink as the pop star's dad Jeremy said 'I Do' to his longtime girlfriend Chelsey Rebelo in Jamaica on Monday
Honored guests and members of the wedding party all incorporated pink into their outfits.
Justin's dad Jeremy, 42, tied the knot with Rebelo, 29, in an outdoor ceremony on Monday surrounded by friends and family.
TMZ reports that Justin chose not to make a speech at the nuptials and that he was one of around only 30 guests at the intimate ceremony.
The wedding took place in the backyard of one of the luxury villas and a local DJ and band handled the tunes, according to the website.
Special moment: Jeremy and Chelsey tied the knot in front of around 30 guests with Justin and his siblings acting as bridesmaids and groomsmen
Starting a family: On Wednesday Jeremy, 42, revealed that his new wife is pregnant with their first child together
People reported on Monday that the Sorry hitmaker flew to Texas to pick up his on-again girlfriend on Sunday to head to the Caribbean together.
Last week, the couple spent Valentine's Day at the luxurious Montage Hotel together.
The Selena and Justin love story goes back to 2010 when they initially started dating on-and-off before they called it quits after three years.
He pounced at the first opportunity to rekindle the flames of his blazing romance with Selena after her relationship with The Weeknd came to an abrupt finish last year.
Most watched News videos
- Baby is dropped as cop arrests mother for probation violation
- Corbyn: We will recognise Palestinian state when we take office
- Shocking video shows huge row between diners at Wetherspoons
- Terrifying moment exorcist fights demon inside a woman on a busy train
- Adorable sloth smiles and waves at the man who rescued it from road
- Male elephant in South Africa whacks calf twice with its trunk
- Isaac Kappy releases harrowing video leading up to suicide
- Man is fined after covering himself before face recognition cameras
- Horrific new footage shows catastrophic Russian plane crash
- Little girl impersonates Ocasio-Cortez and shows off 'electric car'
- Crazy moment one person is jumped by four women at McDonald's
- Wild dog plays dead to escape the jaws of a lion in Africa