'You are a means to an end': Megan Fox talks 'morally bankrupt' Hollywood as she believes there is no concern for actor safety
Megan Fox believes Hollywood is 'morally bankrupt.'
The 31-year-old actress was very candid in an interview with E! News on Tuesday as she had some tough words for the entertainment industry.
The Transformers star said: 'there's not a lot of concern about what's right for individuals.
'Morally bankrupt': Megan Fox was very candid in an interview with E! News on Tuesday as she had some tough words for the entertainment industry
'As long as you survive filming and they've gotten what they need from you they don't really care if you drop dead afterwards. It doesn't matter if you break an arm or you break a leg.'
She continued her explanation that her industry was 'morally bankrupt' by bringing up safety issues on set.
Megan explained: 'You can get really sick as long as you are not bleeding from your face you are going to keep working and people don't understand that.
'There's not a lot of concern about what's right for individuals: The 31-year-old said about film sets as she ios pictured in 2007's Transformers film
'There's no regard for your safety or your physical well-being at all because it doesn't matter because you are a means to an end.'
She also talked about her life of balancing time with husband Brian Austin Green, their three children, and a successful acting career.
Megan said: '[Brian] does the morning routine with them and takes them to school and I usually pick them up.'
Balancing act: Megan talked being a mom to three boys: five-year-old Noah, four-year-old Bodhi, and 17-month-old Journey
'We try to make it to a movie once a week or have an adult lunch': Megan and husband Brian Austin Green, 44, always try to carve out time for one another
The duo are parents to three boys: five-year-old Noah, four-year-old Bodhi, and 17-month-old Journey.
Despite having three children, Megan and the 44-year-old actor always try to carve out time for one another as she said: 'We try to make it to a movie once a week or have an adult lunch so that everything isn't always kid-centered.
'I try to make a rule let's not talk about the kids, but it's impossible.'
No doubt it is an exciting time in Megan's life as her new lingerie line with Fredrick's Of Hollywood launched today.
Scintillating: No doubt it is an exciting time in Megan's life as her new lingerie line with Fredrick's Of Hollywood launched today
Most watched News videos
- Shocking video shows huge row between diners at Wetherspoons
- Horrific new footage shows catastrophic Russian plane crash
- Baby is dropped as cop arrests mother for probation violation
- Corbyn: We will recognise Palestinian state when we take office
- Crazy moment one person is jumped by four women at McDonald's
- CCTV shows moments before Alexandre Pigeard was stabbed to death
- Isaac Kappy releases harrowing video leading up to suicide
- Adorable sloth smiles and waves at the man who rescued it from road
- Wild dog plays dead to escape the jaws of a lion in Africa
- Male elephant in South Africa whacks calf twice with its trunk
- Man is fined after covering himself before face recognition cameras
- Man clings onto car in suspected road rage incident