Tallia Storm dazzles in a bold pink and red sequin gown as she works the red carpet at the BRIT Awards
She's always a standout on the red carpet.
Living up to her namesake, the 19-year-old Scottish songstress posed up a storm whilst clad in a colourblocked sequin gown.
Posing up a storm: She's always a standout on the red carpet. And Tallia Storm ensured she would turn heads at the BRITS 2018 Awards, held at London's O2 Arena on Wednesday
Tallia was a vision of beauty in her glamorous dress, which had scarlet raglan sleeves and a hot pink bodice.
The figure-hugging number flared out into a full-length skirt that cut to mid-calf length to reveal a hint of leg, whilst she boosted her petite frame with a pair of silver court heels.
Wearing her glossy golden locks in loose waves, Tallia accessorised with a dazzling bejeweled headband, injecting some further glitz with a delicate bracelet and earrings.
Twirling around: Living up to her namesake, the 19-year-old Scottish songstress posed up a storm whilst clad in a colourblocked sequin gown
Tallia looked in great spirits on the night, and was no doubt looking forward to seeing performances from the likes of Clean Bandit, J Hus, Jorja Smith and Stormzy, Liam Payne and Paloma Faith.
The ceremony will be hosted by Emma Willis, 41, who previously co-hosted The BRITs in 2017 with Dermot O'Leary.
Dua Lipa, 22, leads the nominations with five nods, with Ed Sheeran, 27, hot on her heels with four. Sam Smith has been left out completely, in one of the biggest award snubs in history.
Dua Lipa is up for British Female, British Breakthrough, British Single, British Artist Video of the Year and the prestigious Mastercard British Album of the Year for her self-titled Top Ten debut, which produced the No. 1 single New Rules and three more Top 40 singles.
Ed Sheeran is up for British Male Solo Artist, British Single, Mastercard British Album of the Year and British Artist Video of the Year.
Some BRIT Awards categories have already had their winners announced, as Jorja Smith won Critics' Choice, while Steve Mac was named the Producer of the Year.
Dazzling: Tallia was a vision of beauty in her glamorous dress, which had scarlet raglan sleeves and a hot pink bodice. The figure-hugging number flared out into a full-length skirt
Most watched News videos
- Baby is dropped as cop arrests mother for probation violation
- Corbyn: We will recognise Palestinian state when we take office
- Shocking video shows huge row between diners at Wetherspoons
- Terrifying moment exorcist fights demon inside a woman on a busy train
- Adorable sloth smiles and waves at the man who rescued it from road
- Male elephant in South Africa whacks calf twice with its trunk
- Isaac Kappy releases harrowing video leading up to suicide
- Man is fined after covering himself before face recognition cameras
- Horrific new footage shows catastrophic Russian plane crash
- Little girl impersonates Ocasio-Cortez and shows off 'electric car'
- Crazy moment one person is jumped by four women at McDonald's
- Wild dog plays dead to escape the jaws of a lion in Africa