'We are having issues': Kendra Wilkinson on Instagram denies faking marriage problems with Hank Baskett
Kendra Wilkinson Baskett admitted on social media on Wednesday that she and her husband Hank Baskett have been experiencing marital problems.
The 32-year-old reality star took to Instagram to slam reports that she and Hank, 35, have fabricated their 'issues' for her reality show Kendra On Top.
Alongside an article titled 'Made-Up Marriage Problems?! Kendra's Faking It for TV', she wrote on Instagram: '1. how do u fake marital problems? makes absolutely no sense.
Real problems: Kendra Wilkinson Baskett took to Instagram on Wednesday to dispute a report that she was faking a marriage crisis with husband Hank Baskett for her reality show
She added: '2. Yes we are having issues. 3. My job has been reality tv for 13 years 4. My show was a comedy and light hearted til sad times happened then we had to change my show from comedy to drama. Not what i wanted but was a part of my journey and story.
Kendra continued: '5. These issues Hank n I are having in our home which we are tryin to hard to over come, everyone knows about, including producers and network, friends and family. (sic)"
The former Playboy Mansion resident admitted her personal problems have been affecting her 'decisions' when it comes to her TV show.
She added: '6. My job is reality TV and I love my job unfortunately these issues at home are affecting my decisions cuz the last thing i want to do is hurt Hank.
Marital issues: The mother-of-two, shown last November in Las Vegas, wrote that she and husband Hank 'are having issues'
'7. I hope to get back to the fun Kendra you all know. That's all i want n aim for. I hate drama!!! (sic)"
The blonde beauty went on to thank her fans for their support and reassured them she is doing her best to get her relationship back on track.
She said: "Thank you all for your support and understanding me at this time. I've been in a lot of therapy lately n hope all gets resolved for me, Hank,kids and even for TV. Lol (sic)"
Staying hopeful: Kendra, shown with Hank in February 2017 in Texas, said she's been in therapy and hopes everything gets resolved
The couple married in 2009 but their relationship was rocked in 2014 when Hank was accused of having an affair with a transgender model when Kendra was eight months pregnant.
They worked through their issues at the time and remained committed to their family life.
Kendra and Hank have eight-year-old son Hank Baskett IV and three-year-old daughter Alijah together.
Family time: Hank and Kendra are shown in December 2016 with their son Hank and daughter Alijah
Most watched News videos
- Baby is dropped as cop arrests mother for probation violation
- Theresa May insists Conservatives are the real Brexit Party
- Adorable sloth smiles and waves at the man who rescued it from road
- Little girl impersonates Ocasio-Cortez and shows off 'electric car'
- Crazy moment one person is jumped by four women at McDonald's
- 'Politicians should smell the coffee': Man is against People's Vote
- Shocking video shows huge row between diners at Wetherspoons
- Worker films gaping hole in warehouse after fighter jet crash
- Model admits injecting 59″ booty filler was a big mistake
- Theresa May avoids saying Conservatives WILL deliver Brexit
- Amber Rudd is 'not surprised' Boris Johnson wants to be PM
- Satisfying moment garden chair is cleaned after ten years