Panda-monium! Kristen Bell dons eye-catching ensemble at Hollywood premiere of her documentary Pandas
She's one of the most outspoken environmentalists in show business.
Kristen Bell was snapped in Hollywood at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX Saturday at the premiere of Pandas, a documentary she provided narration on.
Bell, 37, was appropriately garbed for the occasion in a black dress with large spherical silver buttons lining up the front. The garment had silver stitching around the edges of the garment, and she rounded out her ensemble with pointy-toed white heels.
Scroll down for video
Toss-up: Kristen Bell, 37, was snapped in Hollywood at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX Saturday at the premiere of Pandas, a documentary she narrated
The Frozen star had her shoulder-length blonde locks parted, pearl earrings and subtle makeup as she posed with a panda stuffed animal while making her entrance, tossing it up in the air and catching it at one point.
The House of Lies actress, who has two daughters with her husband Dax Shepherd - Lincoln, four, and Delta, three - is the chief storyteller in the doc, which details a biologist's efforts in China to aid in the process of breeding giant pandas, then releasing their cubs into the wild.
'Pandas not only spotlights the important work being done to protect these beloved and ridiculously cute animals, but it provides us with inspiration and hope and showcases the great things we can achieve when we work together,' The Good Place actress said in a statement in February.
Bell, who adheres to a vegan-vegetarian lifestyle, has established herself as one of the premiere environmental crusaders in show business.
She's lent her celebrity in the past to green causes such as the World Wildlife Fund and Recycle Across America.
Stylish: The actress wore a black dress with large spherical silver buttons lining up the front
Fresh-faced: The beautiful Frozen star wore a light layer of makeup to the debut of the movie
Adorable: Bell called panda bears 'beloved and ridiculously cute animals'
Focused: Bell has past lent her name to environmental organizations such as the World Wildlife Fund and Recycle Across America
IMAX was 'tremendously excited to have the talented and engaging' actress on board with the project, the company's Entertainment CEO Greg Foster said in a statement.
He continued: 'We can't wait to share this heartfelt journey that will transport IMAX audiences to the mountains of Sichuan in China and spotlight the incredible steps scientists are taking to protect and reintroduce these magnificent and adorable pandas into the wild.'
Pandas is slated for release April 6 at IMAX and IMAX 3D theatres.
Pucker up: The charismatic actress playfully kissed one of her stuffed pandas
Coming soon: The actress is at work on the sequel to Frozen, which hits theaters next year
Strike a pose: Actresses Lindsey Morgan and Lenay Chantelle stunned in stylish dresses
Family event: Little Women: LA's Terra Jole brought adorable son Grayson
Most watched News videos
- Wild dog plays dead to escape the jaws of a lion in Africa
- Hilarious moment Irishman screams as bat flies around his house
- Man is fined after covering himself before face recognition cameras
- Horrific new footage shows catastrophic Russian plane crash
- Terrifying moment exorcist fights demon inside a woman on a busy train
- Crazy moment one person is jumped by four women at McDonald's
- Male elephant in South Africa whacks calf twice with its trunk
- CCTV shows moments before Alexandre Pigeard was stabbed to death
- Satisfying moment garden chair is cleaned after ten years
- Boris Johnson avoids answering reporter's questions
- 'With my bare hands': chilling moment sex offender boasts of slaying
- Adorable sloth smiles and waves at the man who rescued it from road