Leaving Little (Mix) to the imagination! Jade Thirlwall flashes some serious skin as she rocks scanty black bra under a lilac blazer for charity bash
She's been enjoying some time off before heading back to the recording studio.
And Jade Thirlwall looked ever the pop princess as she stepped out at the Stonewall Equality Dinner at Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Hotel on Friday.
The 25-year-old Little Mix singer left very little to the imagination as she rocked just her scanty black bra to the event, with her ample cleavage on display for all to see.
Leaving Little (Mix) to the imagination! Jade Thirlwall flashed some serious skin as she rocked a scanty black bra under a lilac blazer for the Stonewall charity bash in London
Flaunting her toned stomach in the revealing ensemble, Jade teamed her racy lingerie with a tailored lilac blazer.
The Power hit maker - who is currently dating The Struts rocker Jed Elliot - slipped into a pair of matching flared suit trousers with chic button detail along the hem.
The pastel look was offset by Jade's black leather handbag which was full to the brim with essentials.
Clutching onto her phone, the South Shields native beamed as she walked through the night, with her glossy chestnut tresses styled in delicate waves.
Pretty in pastel: The Power hit maker - who is currently dating The Struts rocker Jed Elliot - slipped into a pair of matching flared suit trousers with chic button along the hem
The natural beauty let her eye-popping outfit do all the legwork as she tied up her ensemble with a smokey make-up palette, with a dainty silver chain to add a touch of glitter.
Jade and her band mates Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock recently celebrated picking up awards for Best Group, Best Song for their Stormzy collaboration, Power and Best British Artist Or Group at the Global Awards earlier this month.
Little Mix have celebrated another wildly successful year, the crowning glory of which saw their album Glory Days become the fastest selling album since the Spice Girls.
Leading ladies: The pop star perhaps let her hair down in celebration of Little Mix's recent success at the Global Awards (Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, and Jade L-R)
The foursome have just finished up some respite, before the summer leg of their tour kicks off.
The 17-date run kicks off in Japan in March, before travelling the UK and finishing in Inverness in July.
Jade got the fans riled up after she shared a snap of her busy recording the latest Little Mix album.
Posting the black and white photo of the recording booth, Jade captioned the exciting pic: 'First recorded song of #LM5'.
Moving forward: Jade got the fans riled up after she shared a snap of her busy recording the latest Little Mix album
Most watched News videos
- 'MPs have a stark choice': May prepares for another Brexit vote
- Southgate discusses the changing culture in the England set-up
- 'With my bare hands': chilling moment sex offender boasts of slaying
- Mother elephant attacks locals after new born calf is killed
- Hilarious moment Irishman screams as bat flies around his house
- Satisfying moment garden chair is cleaned after ten years
- Jeremy Corbyn says Labour government talks had 'disagreements'
- Gareth Southgate on missing that penalty during the 1996 Euros
- Danny Rose discusses football's attitude to mental health
- Peter Crouch reveals his personal issues with body image growing up
- Prince William talks about the pain of losing his mother Diana
- Boris Johnson avoids answering reporter's questions