He's moving on! Jack Antonoff cuddles up to model girlfriend Carlotta Kohl at Knicks basketball game following split from Lena Dunham
It looks like Jack Antonoff is moving on after his split from Girls star Lena Dunham in December.
The musician was spotted looking cozy with stunning blonde Carlotta Kohl on Saturday night as the couple took in a basketball game at Madison Square Garden in New York.
The 33-year-old Fun. rocker wore a grey sweater and pale slacks along with an orange baseball cap.
Looking cozy: Jack Antonoff cuddles up with new girlfriend Carlotta Kohl on Saturday after his split from Lena Dunham in December
German born Carlotta, 25, wore a Betty Boop sweater with dark jeans and lace-up boots.
Her long blonde locks fell in a side parting and she appeared to be wearing very little makeup.
The couple sat courtside watching the New York Knicks play the Charlotte Hornets.
It was first revealed Jack was dating Carlotta in January when he was spotted dining with the model and artist at Gemma in New York's East Village.
At the time the 33-year-old insisted he was not seeing anyone in the wake of his split from Lena after five years together.
Courtside couple: Jack, 33, and Carlotta took in the New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets game at Madison Square Garden
Jack was also romantically linked to songstress Lorde - who he frequently collaborates with - but shot down the rumors with a tweet to deny that there's anything more than friendship between him and the New Zealand born beauty.
Taking to Twitter in January he wrote: 'Normally I would never address rumors but I resent having the most important friendships and working relationships in my life reduced to dumb hetero normative gossip,' he wrote. 'Those relationships are deeply important and sacred.'
He added: 'With that said, I'm not seeing anyone. lol.'
A report in US Weekly claimed Jack and Lena 'took forever to actually break up.'
Red carpet: Lena, 31, attended the Authenticity and Media in 2018 event at SXSW in Austin last week
'It was very drawn out,' an insider told the magazine, adding that the couple 'had been slowly breaking up for the last six months.'
The source told the publication that 'it just took way too long to pull off the band aid' from the relationship, which reportedly came to a close in December.
Lena briefly discussed the split during an Instagram Live session on January 9, and told her fans that she is 'still wearing' a ring that Jack gave her.
'Love is a really cool, powerful, eternal thing,' she said. 'It doesn’t have to be defined the way, we in Western culture, define it as beginnings and ends.'
She posted a quote the same day that read: 'Starting over is the beautiful moment where you choose yourself'.
Case of the ex: The 33-year-old split from Lena after five years together. Pictured in 2015
Most watched News videos
- Missing man Aron Kato caught on camera for final time in Newham
- Shocking moment teacher appears to bodyslam epileptic student
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Hammer jammed in man's helmet after London 'hijacking' incident
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Shocking CCTV shows homeless man beaten outside sandwich bar
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Huawei P30 Pro users demonstrates the 50X superzoom
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument