Another royal baby? Bookies slash the odds on Harry and Meghan making a pregnancy announcement THIS YEAR after they tie the knot in May
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are due to tie the knot at Windsor Castle in May
- Bookmakers Ladbrokes predict the royal couple plan to start trying for babies
- They make it just a 2/1 shot the couple will announce pregnancy news this year
They are still busy making preparations for their upcoming nuptials in May.
While the Duchess of Cambridge is just weeks away from welcoming her third child, there could soon be another royal baby on the way according to Ladbrokes.
The bookmakers now make it just a 2/1 shot the happy couple announce that they are expecting a baby before the year is out.
Scroll down for video
Another royal baby? There could soon be more reason to celebrate with bookies predicting Harry and Meghan will announce news of their first pregnancy this year
Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: 'As if one Royal Wedding and one Royal Baby wasn't enough, it's looking increasingly likely there'll be even more good news coming from Buckingham Palace later this year.'
The couple, who currently live together at Nottingham Cottage in Kensington Palace, will tie the knot in St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, on 19th May - just five months before Harry's cousin Eugenie weds Jack Brooksbank at the same venue.
The news comes just days after the bride-to-be's former sister-in-law claimed Meghan is 'desperate for kids' and is likely to try for a baby on her honeymoon.
Happy news: The bookmakers now make it just a 2/1 shot the happy couple announce that they are expecting a baby before the year is out
Erin Specht claimed the US actress 'will get pregnant in her first year of marriage'.
If the couple are indeed planning to welcome their first child in the next year, it will contradict their comments on starting a family during their televised engagement interview in November.
When asked if children were on the cards, Harry replied: 'Not currently, no. No, of course, you know, I think one step at a time, and hopefully we'll start a family in the near future.'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- WARNING: Armed assassin executes lawyer inside his office
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Shocking moment teacher appears to bodyslam epileptic student
- Huawei P30 Pro users demonstrates the 50X superzoom
- What a day for a garden party! Queen smiles talking to guests
- Shocking CCTV shows homeless man beaten outside sandwich bar