Picture of bliss! Emily Blunt stands out in bright orange blouse as she gazes lovingly at dashing husband John Krasinski at Final Portrait screening
They've been happily married for eight years.
And Emily Blunt and John Krasinski were the picture of marital bliss as they attended the screening of Final Portrait in New York City on Thursday.
The Devil Wears Prada actress, 35, smiled admiringly at her dashing husband, 38, as they enjoyed a low-key night out on the town.
So in love: Emily Blunt and John Krasinski were the picture of marital bliss as they attended the screening of Final Portrait in New York City on Thursday.
Emily stood out in her bright orange blouse with puffy sleeves and a pair of flared black trousers.
She gave her sophisticated look an edgy touch with her striking PVC ankle boots.
John cosied up to his lady love in a black long-sleeve top, grey trousers, and black shoes.
Neither Emily or John appear in the upcoming Final Portrait, which stars Armie Hammer and is about Swiss artist Alberto Giacometti.
Marital bliss: The Devil Wears Prada actress, 35, smiled admiringly at her dashing husband, 38, as they enjoyed a low-key night out on the town
Wow them in an eye catching blouse by Roksanda
Emily Blunt attended the premiere of Final Portrait in Manhattan along with fellow leading ladies Blake Lively and Meryl Streep and her sister Felicity Blunt.
Clad in a Roksanda top and flared trousers, the Sicario star looked casual and cool on the red carpet. Her top hails from the British brand's Spring 2018 collection and we love the bright poppy colorway as well as the flared cuffs.
Follow the link at right to MyTheresa to buy Emily's blouse for $1005. It's quite a steep investment, but this is one timeless piece that can be worn for years to come so it's well worth it.
And if you don't want to blow your budget on one designer garment, scroll though the carousel for affordable substitutes from the web. Ann Taylor has a strikingly similar selection that's on sale for just $50!
But the couple recently worked together for the upcoming horror film A Quiet Place.
John directed and starred opposite his wife in the thriller, which follows a family who are haunted by creatures who hunt their prey by sound.
The Office actor admitted he was apprehensive about working with his wife just two days before filming.
Just the girls! Blunt chatted up with Blake Lively and Felicity Blunt
'We were just finishing dinner, and she said, "Can I ask you a question? Are you nervous?" And I said, "Terrified"', he told Us Weekly.
Fortunately it all ended up working nicely for the couple.
'It was bizarre how well it worked,' he told the website.
A Quiet Place also stars Noah Jupe, Millicent Simmonds, Leon Russom, and will be released April 6, 2018.
Terrifying: John directed and starred opposite his wife in the thriller, which follows a family who are being haunted by creatures who hunt their prey by sound
Most watched News videos
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- WARNING: Armed assassin executes lawyer inside his office
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Shocking moment teacher appears to bodyslam epileptic student
- Huawei P30 Pro users demonstrates the 50X superzoom
- What a day for a garden party! Queen smiles talking to guests
- Shocking CCTV shows homeless man beaten outside sandwich bar