Can't rain on her parade! Irina Shayk flashes her legs despite the wet weather during grocery run with Bradley Cooper
Just like any regular couple, Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk had to pick up some groceries in the pouring rain on Wednesday.
The duo were snapped in Los Angeles with bags in hand and umbrella overhead as they braved the inclement weather on their daughter's first birthday.
The 43-year-old actor sported a Philadelphia Eagles jacket, while Irina, 32, showed off her long legs under an animal print oversize top.
Caught in the rain: Bradley Cooper, 43, and Irina Shayk, 32, went grocery shopping in the pouring rain on Wednesday.
Copper was ready for the weather, wearing blue jeans, sneakers, and his hood pulled over a baseball cap, as he chivalrously carried the grocery bags and a carton of milk.
The Russian model didn't seem fazed by the downpour as she completed her look with tiny black shorts and Chanel slip-ons.
On Wednesday, the couple celebrated daughter Lea de Seine's first birthday.
Umbrella: The couple were snapped in Los Angeles with bags in hand and umbrella overhead as they braved the inclement weather on their daughter's first birthday.
Cooper has been somewhat hidden from the public eye since the birth of his first child.
The actor notoriously does his best to keep his private life out of the press, once telling Howard Stern, 'I just don't talk about certain things.'
And when pushed, bitingly added, 'it's so great to take someone you're with to a place where a hundred people are going to photograph you every step you make and ask you tons of questions, and then rip it apart the next day. No, no, no, no, no.'
Common people: The actor and model hit the grocery store just like everyone else
Cooper will be forced to step out of the shadows, however, as he does the promotional rounds for his directorial debut.
The actor is taking his first crack from behind the camera with the musical drama A Star Is Born.
Lady Gaga is set to star in the film, which will hit theaters October 5.
Behind the camera: Lady Gaga is starring in Bradley Cooper's directorial debut
Irina, meanwhile, has been enjoying the rainy weather.
On Thursday, the model posted a sexy photo to Instagram from the warm confines of her home.
She captured herself wearing a sheer, embroidered, white top, and captioned the photo, 'Rainy day .. in my fave @intimissimiofficial'
Sexy selfie: the model posted a sexy photo to Instagram from the warm confines of her home on Thursday
Most watched News videos
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- WARNING: Armed assassin executes lawyer inside his office
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Shocking moment teacher appears to bodyslam epileptic student
- Huawei P30 Pro users demonstrates the 50X superzoom
- What a day for a garden party! Queen smiles talking to guests
- Shocking CCTV shows homeless man beaten outside sandwich bar