Serene in green! Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden dazzles in an emerald gown at a WaterAid event in Stockholm
- Swedish Princess attended a WaterAid seminar in Stockholm on Thursday night
- The glamorous royal donned a vibrant green frock teamed with a pair of heels
- Victoria, 2011, is a patron of the charity alongside her husband Prince Daniel
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden showed off her green credentials as she dazzled in an emerald frock at a WaterAid event.
The Scandi princess, who has been patron of the charity since 2011, donned a vibrant patterned frock as she stepped out in Stockholm to attend a seminar on the importance of clean water at the Teater Pero on Thursday evening.
Victoria, 40, scraped her hair into a smart chignon and paired her eye-catching gown with a matching leather clutch bag and vertiginous nude heels for the charity event.
The mother-of-two, who is first in line to the throne after her father Carl XVI Gustaf, was all smiles as she posed for photographs with WaterAid president Tobias Krantz before entering the theatre.
Scroll down for video
Scandi style: Victoria donned a vibrant patterned frock as she stepped out in Stockholm to attend a seminar on the importance of clean water at the Teater Pero in the city centre
The mother-of-two, who is first in line to the throne after her father Carl XVI Gustaf, was all smiles as she posed for photographs outside the theatre on Thursday evening
She added a pop of colour to her outfit with a simple green belt and a multi-coloured brooch.
Tonight's seminar is billed as a 'vital conversation' focusing on how clean water is a prerequisite for combating poverty, strengthening women's rights and giving children the opportunity to go to school.
Speakers will include Jan Eliasson, former deputy secretary general of the UN and ambassador of WaterAid; Bethlehem Mengistu, Head of WaterAid Ethiopia; and actress and WaterAid ambassador Sofia Helin.
The Scandi princess poses for a photograph with WaterAid president Tobias Krantz inside the Teater Pero before sitting down to listen to tonight's seminar
Victoria poses for a photo with a WaterAid worker and Tobias Krantz. Tonight's talk will be led by Cecilia Chatterjee-Martinsen, Secretary General WaterAid Sweden
Royal romance: Mother-of-two Victoria married her former personal trainer, Daniel Westling, in 2010 and the couple are parents to Princess Estelle, six and Prince Oscar, two
Details: Victoria added a pop of colour to her outfit with a simple green belt and a multi-coloured brooch
The talk will be led by Cecilia Chatterjee-Martinsen, Secretary General WaterAid Sweden.
Mother-of-two Victoria married her former personal trainer, Daniel Westling, in 2010 and the couple are parents to Princess Estelle, six and Prince Oscar, two.
The royals recently hosted the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their tour of Scandinavia, treating them to a gala dinner, a talk on mental health and a trip to a local shopping centre.
Most watched News videos
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Huawei P30 Pro users demonstrates the 50X superzoom
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Prince William and Kate meet therapy dog Max at Buckingham Palace
- 900-lb man arrives in ambulance for drugs trial held in loading dock
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- Shocking CCTV shows homeless man beaten outside sandwich bar