Is it over? Playboy vet Kendra Wilkinson posts cryptic selfie without wedding ring from Hank Baskett... after admitting they're having marital problems
Kendra Wilkinson's marriage to Hank Baskett just might be over.
On Monday, the 32-year-old reality TV star posted a photo to her Instagram story that raised a lot of eyebrows.
In the snap, Kendra is posing in front of a mirror holding a coffee mug, but the mother-of-two isn't wearing her wedding ring.
Cryptic message: Kendra Wilkinson posted a selfie to her Instagram without her wedding ring with the caption: 'I'm proud of myself'
She wrote on the post: 'I'm proud of myself,' as a silver framed shaped in the word 'Mom' was displayed on her dresser.
The Girls Next Door alum smiled as she went makeup-free and stayed comfortable in a grey cotton shirt.
This snap followed a series of cryptic black-and-white selfies that the former Playboy model posted to her Instagram stories on Sunday with forewarning text over her face.
'Life isn't making any sense': The post comes after the reality star shared a series of black-and white selfies to her stories with forewarning text
Guessing game: Fans couldn't help but wonder if the former Playboy model's messages were about her troubled marriage to Hank Baskett
In one picture, she wrote: 'Life isn't making any sense to me right now,' accompanied by a sad-faced emoji.
In another, she captioned, 'I just need to love myself again,' as she closed her eyes.
One month ago, the Kendra On Top star admitted that she was having marital problems with her former NFL player husband in a lengthy Instagram post that has since been deleted.
Marital issues: One month ago, the Girls Next Door alum admitted that her and her former NFL player husband were having problems; seen in June 2017
But according to Us Weekly, things have escalated and the two are ready to call it quits.
'She's been really unhappy and felt uncomfortable in the marriage and they have been fighting a lot,' said a source.
The couple married at the Playboy Mansion in 2009 but their relationship was rocked in 2014 when Hank was accused of having an affair with a transgender model when Kendra was eight months pregnant.
Calling it quits? The couple, who married at the Playboy Mansion in 2009 share two children together - Hank Basket IV, eight, and Alijah Mary Baskett, three; pictured at Knott's Berry Farm in 2016
They worked through their issues at the time and even appeared on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars in 2015.
The pair share two children together - Hank Basket IV, eight, and Alijah Mary Baskett, three.
Just last month, the family-of-four were spotted looking happy as they enjoyed their time at Monster Jam at Angel's Stadium in Anaheim, California.
Happier times: Just last month, the family-of-four were spotted enjoying their time at Monster Jam at Angel's Stadium in Anaheim, California
Most watched News videos
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- Chelsea Flower Show winner goes to design WITHOUT flowers
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Man crashes motorcycle doing tricks to impress people in Mexico
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Shocking CCTV shows homeless man beaten outside sandwich bar
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- Prince William and Kate meet therapy dog Max at Buckingham Palace