Are these the laziest people EVER? Hilarious pictures show the bizarre hacks that people have used in a bid to save time and effort
- Social media users have been sharing people's attempts to conserve energy
- It includes those who haven't bothered to unbox a new item before using it
- Others have done everything they can to avoid their least favourite chores
When it comes to saving time, there are certainly some ingenious hacks out there.
But some - apparently very lazy people - have taken things to the next level with these bizarre attempts to conserve energy.
The pictures, compiled by Diply, include those who haven't bothered to take off the packaging before using their makeshift new item at home.
Others meanwhile have done everything they can to avoid doing their least favourite chores - including using a fake sink board to make it look like they've done the washing up....
Hilarious pictures have revealed the bizarre hacks that people have used in a bid to save time and effort, including one woman who couldn't be bothered to unbox her new office chair
One housemate tried to conceal the fact that they hadn't done the washing up, by putting a fake sink board over the top
Another woman was too lazy to clean out a cup that she decided to use a freezer bag instead
Instead of just putting on her trousers, one woman decided to write the pizza delivery person a note
This person came up with a rather unorthodox way of browsing the web while in bed
This door stop is probably more effective if you actually bother to take the packaging off
These campers were apparently too lazy to put their tent back up when it collapsed on them
Meanwhile, this person hates putting the bins out so much they decided to hop in their car to pull it up the drive
One child decided to hitch a ride on the back of a mobility scooter while at the supermarket
This person wanted to add a tip, but couldn't be bothered to work out the amount - so simply wrote 'Math'
While this man looks very proud of his incredibly long straw, his friend did not look impressed
This woman did not look particularly engaged with the conversation, so much so that she couldn't be bothered to hold up her phone
For those who can't even be bothered to hold their burger, this allows fast food fans to eat without using their hands
While grated cheese is a favourite with lazy cooks, it appears that someone didn't quite finish the job
Meanwhile, this tourist information point simply consists of a touch screen computer
Most watched News videos
- Viewers heartbroken as Edwin passes away shortly after filming stops
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- Moped gang with foot-long machetes raid jewellers in Maida Vale
- Brave men catch moped gang member and flog him with a belt
- Prince William and Kate meet therapy dog Max at Buckingham Palace
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- Police arrest a raging easyJet passenger and drag him off plane
- A cheeky badger breaks into a house and raids the freezer and bins
- MP Jess Phillips quarrels with anti-LGBT teaching protesters
- Dad builds Beetle he made out of WOOD from Peru to New York
- Hospitality expert reacts to Jamie Oliver's restaurant chain collapse
- Chelsea Flower Show winner goes to design WITHOUT flowers