Amber Heard, 31, to play mother of Charlie Plummer, 18, in upcoming indie drama Gully
Amber Heard will play Charlie Plummer's mother in the indie drama Gully.
The 31-year-old actress will be starring alongside the 18-year-old All the Money in the World in the new movie which marks the directorial debut of music video director Nabil Elderkin, Variety report.
Kelvin Harrison Jr., Jacob Latimore, Alice Eve and Jonathan Majors are also on board the movie which has been penned by Marcus Guillory.
Mom role: Amber Heard, 31, will play 18-year-old Charlie Plummer's mother in the indie drama Gully
Catch on to the cut-out trend as worn by Amber Heard
Blonde bombshell Amber Heard hit the red carpet in a barely-there black LBD last November and the fashion world applauded. The dress featured a plunging neckline, an on-trend asymmetric hem and a cinched waist, complete with chic, black belt.
This isn't a look for the faint-hearted, but with party season looming, if you're armed with buckets of confidence like Amber then we implore you too, to take the plunge!
Amber's dress hails from Mugler's SS18 collection and is not available. However, we can certainly take inspiration from the iconic fashion house, known for its super sexy, daring designs.
Missguided has a sexy bodycon number at the moment and at just $26 it's a total bargain. Like Amber, pair with a statement pair of court shoes and some swinging, chandelier earrings.
The film is set in a dystopian version of Los Angeles and follows three disaffected teenagers - who are all victims of childhood trauma - who are running a hedonistic riot.
The movie is being produced by Brad Feinstein along with Tom Butterfield, Ben Pugh, Corey Smyth and Alex Georgiou.
Heard will next be seen starring in the DC Extended Universe movie 'Aquaman' alongside Jason Momoa as the titular character.
The film follows Arthur Curry/Aquaman - played by the 'Game of Thrones' star - who finds himself caught between a surface world that ravages the sea and the underwater Atlanteans who are ready to revolt.
On the go: The actress is currently working on the film Run Away With Me in LA
Momoa stars alongside Heard, Nicole Kidman, Temuere Morrison, Patrick Wilson, Abdul-Mateen and Dolph Lundgren.
The film has been helmed b filmmaker James Wan who recently said 'Aquaman' does not have 'three villains' because that would be evil overkill.
Wan said: 'This is what I'll say: I don't have three villains. I think that's ridiculous! I would never go into an origin movie with three villains. We don't even know the main character let alone the world and its antagonist. I believe in taking baby steps.'
Aquaman was briefly seen in a cameo in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' and made his full big screen debut in 'Justice League' last year.
Most watched News videos
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- Chelsea Flower Show winner goes to design WITHOUT flowers
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Footage of London Bridge 'skateboard hero' who fought terrorists
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Prince William and Kate meet therapy dog Max at Buckingham Palace
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- Man crashes motorcycle doing tricks to impress people in Mexico