Selena Gomez's mom admits to tension with daughter over on-again off-again love Justin Bieber
The 'Come And Get It' singer's rollercoaster romance with the 'Sorry' hitmaker is said to have ended recently, but her mother Mandy Teefey has suggested she would be the last one to know what the situation is right now.
Tense: Selena Gomez refuses to talk to her mother about her on-again off-again relationship with Justin Bieber
Add a pop of colour to your wardrobe with an orange dress like Selena
Selena Gomez looked super glam at the '13 Reasons Why' premiere earlier this year, rocking an orange strapless fit and flare dress teamed with matching earrings and velvet shoes.
We're loving the vibrant hue of this dress combined with the flattering skate silhouette; meanwhile the metallic hue makes it party season perfect!
Sadly this dress is not available to buy online buy you can click right to shop the brand at NET-A-PORTER.
Alternatively, recreate the look with one of the picks from our roundup below, including options from Asos, Halston Heritage and PrettyLittleThing.
Asked by E! News for an update on her 25-year-old daughter's relationship with the 24-year-old pop star, she simply replied: 'You would know before I did. We don't talk about it.'
It comes after reports claiming despite the apparent split, Justin still has his former flame on his mind.
An insider told People: 'He isn't dating. He thinks and talks about Selena all the time. The chapter with her is definitely not finished.'
On-again, off-again: Selena's mother doesn't approve of Justin Bieber
Although he has made an effort to develop a better relationship with Selena's friends and family - but they're not convinced he's a suitable boyfriend.
The insider added: 'Justin does care what her friends and family think and has tried to win them over, but some of them are just over it. They're there for Selena and support her no matter what, but don't feel like they need to welcome back Justin.
'If you notice, Selena keeps her friends and Justin separate - when she's with Justin, it's just Justin, and when she's with her old friends, it's just them. They don't really overlap anymore.'
Selena's mother has previously questioned whether Justin, 24, is a suitable boyfriend for her daughter.
And the 'Wolves' hitmaker is said to be focused on rebuilding her relationship with Mandy.
The source told Entertainment Tonight: 'She wants to repair her relationship with her mother, that's a priority for her, too.'
Most watched News videos
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- Chelsea Flower Show winner goes to design WITHOUT flowers
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Footage of London Bridge 'skateboard hero' who fought terrorists
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Prince William and Kate meet therapy dog Max at Buckingham Palace
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- Man crashes motorcycle doing tricks to impress people in Mexico