Kate Upton flaunts her eye-popping assets and killer curves in plunging black lingerie for sizzling photoshoot
She is famed for her killer curves.
And Kate Upton flaunted her stunning hourglass figure in a seductive photoshoot for Italian underwear brand, Yamamay's spring collection.
Slipping into a black lingerie set, the model, 25, posed up a storm as she drew attention to her eye-popping assets.
Sizzling display: Kate Upton flaunted her stunning hourglass figure in a seductive photoshoot for Yamamay's spring collection
Make like Kate in Yamamay lingerie set
Kate Upton was back to doing what she does best and modelling lingerie in sizzling shots.
The model was showcasing the new 3D space balcony bra and matching lingerie briefs by Italian label, Yamamay. The brands new lingerie collection for Spring is built to improve the shape of your body without creating panty lines and discomfort. Making you feel invincible of course!
Sadly, this brand doesn't ship to the US, but that being said, we've got some great bust enhancing balcony bras in the edit below.
ASOS and Victoria's Secret are go-to brands to make sure you get that great fit.
In one snap, Kate playfully gazed at the camera while showcasing her ample cleavage in the plunging balcony bra.
Meanwhile, the semi-sheer low-rise knickers highlighted her toned stomach and peachy derriere.
She styled her long blonde hair in soft waves and accentuated her striking features with deftly touches of make-up.
Wow factor: Slipping into a black lingerie set, the model, 25, posed up a storm as she drew attention to her eye-popping assets
In another snap, the blonde beauty set pulses racing as she ran her hands through her locks and seductively gazed into the distance.
The starlet has posed in a number of risque lingerie sets for the sizzling campaign for the Italian underwear collection, including a cream floral bra and lacy navy two-piece.
Earlier this month, Kate spoke to Vogue about her wedding to baseball player Justin Verlander back in November.
She said: 'I had such a great time creating the fashion story for my wedding weekend! For my ceremony dress, I had the pleasure of collaborating with the fantastic team at Valentino.
'They are the best at creating delicate, beautiful lace and details, and their Italian heritage kept the fashion and feel authentic to our venue.
'The design process was extremely collaborative, so I was able to really include my personal style and create my dream dress.'
Kate went on to explain how they met in 2014 and how he popped the question: 'Justin is very romantic and asked me to marry him in Turks and Caicos at sunset on a boat after a fun day of exploring and Jet Skiing.'
Happy couple: Earlier this month, Kate spoke to Vogue about her wedding to baseball player Justin Verlander back in November
Most watched News videos
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- Chelsea Flower Show winner goes to design WITHOUT flowers
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Footage of London Bridge 'skateboard hero' who fought terrorists
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Prince William and Kate meet therapy dog Max at Buckingham Palace
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- Man crashes motorcycle doing tricks to impress people in Mexico