Kylie Jenner's boyfriend Travis Scott 'loves' her post-baby body: Rapper encourages star to 'show off her figure' after 20lb weight loss... as pals predict sibling for Stormi 'very soon'
They are loving parenthood after welcoming their first child together, a baby girl named Stormi, earlier this year.
The 25-year-old musician and the cosmetics mogul, 20, are reportedly so smitten that friends wouldn't be surprised if the couple added to their brood in the near future.
Supportive: Kylie Jenner's boyfriend Travis Scott is said to be loving Kylie Jenner's post-baby body and has encouraged the beauty to embrace her new shape and show it off
An insider told Us Weekly: 'Travis reassures [Kylie] there's no need to hide her body.'
The reality star has dropped more than 20 pounds since giving birth to Stormi on February 1, the result of using a waist trainer and putting in some serious hard work at the gym.
Despite her shrinking figure, it's claimed Kylie has been wearing sweatpants incessantly for comfort.
A sibling for Stormi? The 25-year-old musician and the cosmetics mogul, 20, are reportedly so smitten that friends wouldn't be surprised if the couple added to their brood in the near future
But Travis clearly finds his girlfriend sexy regardless of her style, as the source said that the pair are in 'a very good place', adding: 'It wouldn't surprise anyone if Kylie gave Stormi another sibling very soon.'
The news comes shortly after Travis was sued for backing out of a concert in Minnesota scheduled during Super Bowl weekend.
Travis was sued by entertainment events company PJAM that claimed to pay him $150,000 upfront for his performance, according to an article on Wednesday by TMZ.
Slimming down: The reality star has dropped more than 20 pounds since giving birth to Stormi in February, the result of using a waist trainer and putting in some serious hard work at the gym
'Summer goals': Kylie recently shared this sizzling throwback snap on Instagram
The lawsuit stated that Scott was supposed to perform at Myth Nightclub near Minneapolis on Saturday, February 3, the night before the Super Bowl at U.S. Bank Stadium.
PJAM claimed they also paid $10,000 to Scott's booking agent and arranged for a private jet for Scott.
The lawsuit alleged that Scott 'refused to show up to the event' just hours before it was scheduled to start.
Scott was double-booked and was expected to perform in Minneapolis before taking a private jet for another gig in Las Vegas at 1:30 am.
The rapper made it for his performance in Sin City and blamed weather and logistics for missing the concert in Minnesota.
Taking the good with the bad: The news comes shortly after Travis was sued for backing out of a concert in Minnesota scheduled during Super Bowl weekend
Most watched News videos
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- Chelsea Flower Show winner goes to design WITHOUT flowers
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Footage of London Bridge 'skateboard hero' who fought terrorists
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Prince William and Kate meet therapy dog Max at Buckingham Palace
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- Man crashes motorcycle doing tricks to impress people in Mexico