Cat Deeley hasn't told son she's pregnant and admits she can't agree on baby name with husband
Cat Deeley hasn't told her two-year-old Milo she's pregnant.
The 41-year-old television star and husband Patrick Kielty are expecting another baby this year but she hasn't yet shared the news of the new arrival with her son because he hasn't noticed her growing bump.
She said: 'I want to tell him when it gets a bit closer and he can get excited and understand it, but right now, he doesn't even notice, actually. He's got something to lean on right now, when I read him stories. He can cuddle it, but he hasn't said anything. He hasn't gone, 'Mom, sort it out!' He's good.'
Getting ready for baby: Cat Deeley kept her blossoming baby bump under wraps as she enjoyed a cosy lunch date with her husband in Beverly Hills on Wednesday
Get suited and booted like Cat in Blazé Milano
Cat Deeley has got an impressive collection of very smart blazers.
We recently spotted her rocking a blue linen jacket by Isabel Marant, and now here she is in a chic cream style by Blazé Milano. We love the contrast trim on the lapels, as well as the distinctive half-moon pockets and gold buttons.
A super sharp blazer is well worth investing a bit more than you normally might spend. It will neaten up even the most casual of looks, so although this exact version has now sold out, click (right) to buy something similar by the brand over at Moda Operandi.
Or copy Cat with the help of our edit below. From Lavish Alice right up to Gucci, we've got all budgets covered!
The 'So You Think You Can Dance?' host is still yet to choose a name for their baby and is going to 'wing' the tough decision because she doesn't want it to cause an argument between her and her husband.
Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, she said: 'We never agree on names, my husband and I, so we're just going to wing it! I think I will always win at the end of the day, because I've done all the hard work. So I'm just not going to say anything. Let's not argue about it right now. I'll just win when it comes up, right?'
And the blonde beauty is enjoying her pregnancy but admits she has to 'constantly' go to the bathroom and is always craving her favourite snacks.
She joked: 'I'm feeling pretty good, apart from the fact I need to pee constantly. I'm like, 'OK, where is my nearest Starbucks or Whole Foods?'
Dressed to impress: The presenter, 41, looked radiant as she sheathed her pregnancy curves beneath a cream tailored jacket with gold buttons and black piping
Most watched News videos
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation
- Chelsea Flower Show winner goes to design WITHOUT flowers
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Footage of London Bridge 'skateboard hero' who fought terrorists
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Prince William and Kate meet therapy dog Max at Buckingham Palace
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- Man crashes motorcycle doing tricks to impress people in Mexico