Erika Jayne signs books in LA after revealing she spends over $40K monthly on her appearance
Erika Jayne is getting a bargain on the nearly half-a-million dollars she spends on her appearance each year - as she looked like a million bucks on Thursday!
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 46, appeared at The Grove in Los Angeles, where she signed copies of her new book Pretty Mess, which has landed a spot on the New York Times Best Seller list.
The Roller Coaster artist looked every bit the star in a matching black outfit with orange and yellow stripes along the side of the arms and legs, and silver studs that added texture and pizzazz.
Scroll below for video
Front-and-center: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Erika Jayne, 46, appeared at The Grove in Los Angeles Thursday to sign copies of her new book Pretty Mess
She rounded out the ensemble with yellow heels, and wore elaborate jewelry on her hands at the public event.
The Bravo star, who's married to 78-year-old attorney Thomas Girardi, wore her wavy blonde locks parted in the middle as she beamed for photographers, soaking in the success of her project.
Jayne, who competed on Dancing with the Stars last year, confirmed a question Wendy Williams asked her earlier this month, as to whether or not she plunks down as much as $40,000 a month on beauty-related expenses.
'That is true - you know, it can get there for sure,' said Erika, who said her expenses are spread out over a number of areas to keep her appearance maintained.
Fashionista: The jubilant TV personality posed on a platform at the event
Spare no expense: Erika recently revealed she spends upwards of $40K a month - $480K a year - on beauty-related expenses
'If you want to look good - it's hair, it's makeup, it's wardrobe, and then those people that help facilitate that ... they're not cheap,' she explained to the talk show host.
In a subsequent appearance on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, Erika said she underwent a nose job five years ago.
Pride and joy: Erika proudly showcased her book, which has hit the New York Times Best Seller list
Fan-friendly: The reality star was snapped with a fan during the appearance on Thursday
Jayne took to Twitter on Wednesday to hearken the big news about her book and its sales milestone, thanking her supportive fan base.
'My pretties, we did it!!! #PrettyMess made it to the NY Times Best Seller! I couldn’t have done it without each and every one of you,' she wrote.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs Tuesdays at 9/8c on Bravo.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- Café Services releases statement after lunch lady firing
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Footage of London Bridge 'skateboard hero' who fought terrorists
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Man crashes motorcycle doing tricks to impress people in Mexico
- Prince William and Kate meet therapy dog Max at Buckingham Palace
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation