Allison Williams is all business in plaid suit at premiere of A Series Of Unfortunate Events
She's become a red carpet staple as her star rises.
And Allison Williams proved on trend as she commanded attention at the second season premiere of A Series Of Unfortunate Events in New York City on Thursday.
The 29-year-old actress was sophisticated chic in a dapper plaid suit as she led the bevy of celebrities arriving for the Netflix event.
Dapper: Allison Williams, 29, commanded attention at the second season premiere of A Series Of Unfortunate Events in New York City on Thursday
Daring to impress, the Get Out star flaunted her style icon status as the fashion forward look began with a zigzag oxford.
The plaid jacket and pants were tailored perfectly to showcase her enviable figure.
A pair of black high heels complimented the black, white, and yellow fabric as she left her delicate decolletage unadorned.
Her trademark brunette tresses were left long and loose as they barely kissed her petite shoulders allowing her youthful face to shine.
Plaid you arrived! Daring to impress, the Get Out star flaunted her style icon status as the fashion forward look began with a zigzag oxford
Tailored: The plaid jacket and pants were tailored perfectly to showcase her enviable figure
Get checked out in a Gabriela Hearst suit like Allison
Allison Williams stepped out in New York City cutting an effortless and chic swath in her Gabriela Hearst grey blazer and matching pants.
The check print, preppy double breasted cut and menswear inspired aesthetic sums up everything you need to know about fashion trends in 2018!
We've seen countless labels take on grey plaids this year from Ralph Lauren to Calvin Klein, Alexander McQueen and Alexander Wang (to name a few!)
Sadly, Allison's polished topper is now sold out but click right to shop a similar style or get checked out with one of the fab doppelganger designs in the edit below starting at just $50!
Allison starred in the Oscar-nominated film Get Out, for which she shared in a Screen Actors Guild ensemble nomination for her performance.
Her name was on everyone's lips after portraying Marnie for six seasons on HBO’s Girls and as Peter Pan in NBC’s live-action musical event Peter Pan Live.
Next up, Allison will star opposite Benedict Cumberbatch in Showtime’s limited series Patrick Melrose based on the acclaimed novels by Edward St. Aubyn.
A pair of black high heels complimented the black, white, and yellow fabric as she left her delicate decolletage unadorned
Famous friends: Neil Patrick Harris posed with the actress
Meanwhile, the Big Apple event brought out all the stars.
Neil Patrick Harris arrived in a dark purple suit and black tie.
And ageless legend Catherine O'Hara rocked a fiery skirt that lit up the red carpet.
What a guy: Neil arrived in a dark purple suit and black tie
A real star: And ageless legend Catherine O'Hara rocked a fiery skirt that lit up the red carpet
Most watched News videos
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- Café Services releases statement after lunch lady firing
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Footage of London Bridge 'skateboard hero' who fought terrorists
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Man crashes motorcycle doing tricks to impress people in Mexico
- Prince William and Kate meet therapy dog Max at Buckingham Palace
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation