David and Victoria Beckham 'blasted by neighbours for noisy construction work at £6m Cotswolds home'
The couple purchased the pad in 2016 and have been working on renovations ever since, progress being slow as they frequently lock horns with local planning officials.
Now it has been claimed the alleged 'endless' noise at the site has angered locals who 'can't relax with that racket'.
Oops: David and Victoria Beckham have reportedly irked their soon-to-be neighbours over ongoing construction noise at their Cotswold home
A source told The Sun: 'It's gone on for so long that neighbours just want it finished.
'Staying in the countryside is meant to be relaxing and peaceful — but clearly not when the Beckhams' house is being worked on.
'People moan that they can't relax in the spa with that racket.'
MailOnline has contacted David and Victoria's representatives for comment.
The couple snapped up once-derelict Upper Park Farm in popular Chipping Norton - home to a slew of famous faces including Jeremy Clarkson and David and Samantha Cameron - in December 2016.
The couple merged three barns to create a six-bedroom mansion overlooking an orchard, with the buildings marrying up via two impressive glass tunnels.
Building it up: Whilst the Beckhams may have been working on the plans for months, they are considering the impact on the environment
Whilst the Beckhams may have been working on the plans for months, they are considering the impact on the environment.
Last summer, West Oxfordshire District Council gave the pair the green light for an eco pool and garden pergola
The proposed eco pool measures 41 feet by 24 feet and is just 4'7' inches deep and is chemical-free, using a natural bio-filtration system consisting of mains water phosphorous pre-treatment.
The Beckhams' Cotswold manor is close to Soho Farmhouse, the celeb-filled members' club-cum-country house hotel where Prince Harry took Meghan Markle for a romantic break and is loved by Kate Moss, Rita Ora and other stars.
Working at it: The couple purchased the pad in 2016 and have been working on renovations ever since, progress being slow as they frequently lock horns with local planning officials
Most watched News videos
- CCTV shows woman in Cheshire stealing cash from kid's wallet
- Café Services releases statement after lunch lady firing
- Video shows taxi driver dump passenger on pavement after argument
- Footage of London Bridge 'skateboard hero' who fought terrorists
- Alan Jones shuts down female panellist during fiery Q&A debate
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Man crashes motorcycle doing tricks to impress people in Mexico
- Prince William and Kate meet therapy dog Max at Buckingham Palace
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Two men arrested after video shows man urinating on boy's memorial
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- US soldier surprises daughter at her high school graduation