Brandi Glanville EMBRACES longtime rival LeAnn Rimes during son Jake's 11th birthday party
It's the selfie you thought you'd never see.
Brandi Glanville and longtime rival LeAnn Rimes embraced for a photo together Saturday in Calabasas, California, during an 11th birthday bash for Brandi's son, Jake Cibrian.
On her Instagram page, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills beauty, 45, posted the shot with the 35-year-old Rimes - who she's been on chilly terms with for years after Eddie Cibrian left her for the How Do I Live singer in 2009.
Scroll below for video
Common ground: Brandi Glanville, 45, and longtime rival LeAnn Rimes, 35, embraced for a photo together Saturday in Calabasas, California, during an 11th birthday bash for Brandi's son, Jake Cibrian
'Peace in #calabasturd hanging for Jakes bday,' wrote Glanville, who also shares a 14-year-old son named Mason from her former marriage to Cibrian.
In the shot, Brandi was wearing gold-rimmed reflective sunglasses, diamond studded hoop earrings and a black garment with red floral highlights, while LeAnn wore tinted sunglasses with her wavy blonde locks parted.
LeAnn shared a shot alongside Jake on her own Instagram page Sunday, writing: 'Happy O-fficial Birthday to this lil man! I am so blessed to be his stepmom. What joy he brings to the lives of everyone he encounters. I wish he was still this little ... Happy #11 Jakey #happybirthday #stepmom #stepsonlove.'
Glanville, who has also been on reality franchises such as Celebrity Apprentice and Celebrity Big Brother, has famously been at odds with the country songstress, who eventually tied the knot with Cibrian in 2011.
Controversial couple: Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn, seen here in 2010 in Las Vegas, initially began their relationship while Eddie was still married to Brandi
Fun day: LeAnn shared this throwback shot of herself and Jake on Sunday
Last summer, Brandi told E! News that Rimes was keeping close tabs on her relationship with her then-boyfriend Donald Friese.
She said the tension between her and Rimes had 'never really gone away,' and that the Grammy-winning artist had been even more consumed with her life amid her time with Friese (who she parted ways with earlier this year).
'Ever since I have been in this happy relationship,' Brandi said, 'it seems that everything has been amped up. I don't understand.'
Cibrian defended his spouse in a statement he released amid the controversy, saying that 'having to put up with Brandi's made up drama all the time is extremely frustrating,' and that her claims against Rimes were 'an attempt to drum up drama to stay relevant.'
Most watched News videos
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Crazed gunman storms into church and attacks worshippers
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- Huawei P30 Pro users demonstrates the 50X superzoom
- Man beats his ex-girlfriend and attacks her hairdresser friend
- Sneak peak at the ABC documentary 'This is Farrah Fawcett'
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- AOC says growing cauliflower in community gardens is 'colonial'
- YouTuber cuts through objects with a superheated sword
- Theresa May delivers final plea to MPs to back her Brexit deal
- Bodycam footage shows armed cop fatally shooting an active shooter
- Dashcam captures F-16 pilot ejecting from plane before crash