Dakota Fanning looks effortlessly chic in over-sized grey blazer and bell bottom jeans at LAX
She's promoting her latest show, The Alienist, in Italy.
But on Tuesday, Dakota Fanning was ready to jet set across the world as she was spotted at LAX.
The 24-year-old actress looked effortlessly chic as she made her way through the terminals in an over-sized grey blazer that she kept unbuttoned.
On the move: Dakota Fanning was spotted at LAX on Tuesday in an over-sized grey blazer and bell bottom jeans
The starlet teamed up her fashion forward look with a black high-neck top complemented with a long gold charm necklace.
Showing off her trim figure, Dakota paired the ensemble with dark wash bell bottom jeans and black ballet flats.
Keeping her blonde tresses away from her face, the Twilight star sported a side braid and dark designer sunglasses over her eyes.
Fashion forward: The starlet teamed up her effortless look with a black high-neck top complemented with a long gold charm necklace
Showing off her natural beauty, the former child star went makeup free as she kept a collection of gold bracelets on her wrists.
On Wednesday, Dakota took to Instagram to share that she was in Rome, Italy.
In one picture of her taking in the stunning landscape from a balcony, she wrote: 'I’ll take doing press in ROMA any day! #TheAlienist premieres on #Netflix tomorrow, April 19th, for those outside the US!'
Press junket: On Wednesday, Dakota shared that she was promoting her show, The Alienist, and its' debut on Netflix in Rome, Italy
Earlier this week, the NYU alum opened up to Harper's Bazaar about why viewers should flock to her show, The Alienist.
Based on the acclaimed novel of the same name, The Alienist takes place in late 19th century New York City and centers on a police investigation attempting to solve a number of mysterious murders gripping the city.
Dakota plays Sara Howard, who is the first woman to work for the New York Police Department, and according to the star, her trailblazing character opens up discussions about gender inequality.
Breathtaking: The former child star took to Instagram to share a snap from her business trip
'After we were finished filming, the conversation that pertains to my character the most exploded - harassment in the workplace, abuses of power, women not having the voice that they deserve to have,' explained Dakota.
'It was a bit of a coincidence, even though they've exploded now, these conversations have been happening for so long and in all industries.'
'So I've loved to see that story being told through this 1896 lens but also people from my generation thinking that 1896 is probably so long ago and thinking that times have completely changed which they have - but they also haven't.'
The Alienist will be available to stream on Netflix in the US on April 19.
Trailblazing: Speaking to Harper's Bazaar, Dakota said that her character in The Alienist helps open up discussions about gender inequality
Most watched News videos
- Horrifying moment banned driver runs over six-year-old girl
- Aerials reveal catastrophic tornado damage in Jefferson City
- Crazed gunman storms into church and attacks worshippers
- Tour the inside of Oakland's secret Mormon temple
- Man beats his ex-girlfriend and attacks her hairdresser friend
- Moment a fan was viciously beaten by security after photo request
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Panorama: Shocking moment hospital worker insults vulnerable patient
- Philadelphia cops shoot an unarmed special needs man
- 80-year-old pelted with milkshake as he campaigns for Brexit Party
- Morgan Beck posts adorable and heartbreaking video of late daughter
- 'What you got?' Vivacious mail woman hypes up teen to perform dunk