Sarah Hyland and Wells Adams kiss and cuddle at Broadway bow of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child
It looks like they've both had a hit of magical love potion Amortentia.
Modern family star Sarah Hyland her beau Wells Adams were spotted out at the bow of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child at Broadway's Lyric Theatre on Sunday in New York.
And they took advantage of the magic in the air conjured up by author J.K. Rowling's play to share a sweet kiss as they cuddled up on the red carpet.
Scroll down for video
So much in love: Sarah Hyland cuddled up to her beau Wells Adams at the bow of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child at Broadway's Lyric Theatre in New York on Sunday
Sarah, 27, looked adorable in a black, strapless, ankle-length gown with a flared skirt.
It was adorned with a large white embroidered flower that bloomed under her bustline and stretched to below the waist on one side of her dress.
She teamed the eye-catching frock with high-heeled white sandals with an ankle strap.
Cute couple: The 27-year-old Modern family star stretched up to kiss her 33-year-old Bachelorette beau who, at 6ft, towered over the petite actress
Lip lock: Wells, who looked handsome in a blue suit, bent over to smooch with Sarah
Super chic: Sarah looked adorable in a black, strapless, ankle-length gown with a flared skirt
Sarah's hair was styled in soft waves, making the bangs she had added to her bob last week almost impossible to see.
Wells, 33, a former Bachelorette contestant season 12, looked sharp in a dark blue suit, crisp white shirt and blue tie.
The pair went public as a couple in October, but Sarah has been a fan of Wells since she saw him vying for another woman’s heart on in the ABC reality show in 2016.
Barely there: Sarah's new bangs, which she debuted last week, were turned into curls in this hairstyle and were almost impossible to see
Eye-catching adornment: Her frock also featured a large embroidered flower in white
Last July, the two began exchanging witty banter on Twitter and their flirty relationship soon blossomed into romance.
The actress split from actor Dominic Sherwood in August after two years of dating, while Wells parted ways with Bachelor In Paradise co-star, Danielle Maltby.
Meanwhile, Sarah has played Haley Dunphy in ABC sitcom Modern Family since 2009 and is set to appear in Season 10.
Her day job: Sarah has played Haley Dunphy in ABC sitcom Modern Family since 2009 and is set to appear in Season 10, which will bow later this year
Most watched News videos
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- YouTuber cuts through objects with a superheated sword
- Man beats his ex-girlfriend and attacks her hairdresser friend
- Moment a fan was viciously beaten by security after photo request
- 'What you got?' Vivacious mail woman hypes up teen to perform dunk
- Panorama: Shocking moment hospital worker insults vulnerable patient
- Crazed gunman storms into church and attacks worshippers
- 80-year-old pelted with milkshake as he campaigns for Brexit Party
- Morgan Beck posts adorable and heartbreaking video of late daughter
- Cruel moment stoners make possum smoke a joint
- AOC says growing cauliflower in community gardens is 'colonial'
- Philadelphia cops shoot an unarmed special needs man