Liev Schreiber enjoys bonding time with his two sons as he takes them to Harry Potter NYC opening
Harry Potter And The Cursed Child, the two-part theatrical sequel to the book series that made J.K. Rowling a star, opened on Broadway this Sunday.
Liev Schreiber, 50, swung by the opening day red carpet with his two sons: nine-year-old Samuel and 10-year-old Alexander.
No doubt he was enjoying bonding time with his two children with ex-wife Naomi Watts along with an unnamed female on the red carpet.
Party of four: On Sunday, Liev Schreiber attended Harry Potter And The Cursed Child's Broadway opening red carpet with his sons Samuel and Alexander
Liev wore a navy blazer over a black sweater, accessorizing the look with a red-tinted pair of cat-eye sunglasses and a glinting necklace.
Not seen on the outing was his beauty queen girlfriend Taylor Neisen, who at 26 is just over half his age.
In February, photographs showed Taylor splashing about at the beach with the raffishly handsome Liev as they holidayed with his brace of children in Costa Rica.
Naomi and Liev spent 11 years together and announced their breakup in September 2016 - eclipsed slightly by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's split the same month.
Hand in hand: Liev's children resulted from his 11-year relationship with his The Painted Veil co-star Naomi Watts, whom he split from in 2016
By contrast to the widely reported rancor in the early days of the Brangelina breakup, Naomi and Liev have remained openly amicable since ending their romance.
Harry Potter And The Cursed Child follows a storyline written by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, but the script itself is credited to Jack.
It began life at the Palace Theatre in London's West End in 2016, and started previews at Broadway's Lyric Theatre on March 16 this year.
The lady herself: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child is the two-part theatrical sequel to the book series that made a star of J.K. Rowling, who was also snapped on the red carpet
Several of the original London cast are reprising their roles on Broadway, including Jamie Parker as Harry Potter himself and Paul Thornley as Ron Weasley.
Noma Dumezweni, whose casting as Hermione Granger in London caused a stir owing to her being black and was subsequently defended by the character's creator, is continuing on in her role for the Broadway production as ewl.
Poppy Miller as Ginny Potter, Sam Clemmett as Ginny and Harry's son Albus, Alex Price as Draco Malfoy and Anthony Boyle as Draco's son Scorpius are also playing these parts at the Lyric after starting off in them at the Palace.
Trio: (from left) Noma Dumezweni, Jamie Parker and Paul Thornley are among the original London cast members who are reprising their roles on Broadway
Most watched News videos
- Man is beaten and kicked in the face on the NY subway
- Terrifying moment monster great white sharks attacks a small boat
- Bodycam footage shows armed cop fatally shooting an active shooter
- AOC says growing cauliflower in community gardens is 'colonial'
- Huawei P30 Pro users demonstrates the 50X superzoom
- Moment biker thinks he has found his buddy’s stolen dirt bike
- Dashcam captures F-16 pilot ejecting from plane before crash
- Sneak peak at the ABC documentary 'This is Farrah Fawcett'
- Crazed gunman storms into church and attacks worshippers
- Hospitality expert reacts to Jamie Oliver's restaurant chain collapse
- Halle Berry passionately plants a kiss on Lena Waithe
- Man beats his ex-girlfriend and attacks her hairdresser friend