Fofty strikes again! Now 50 Cent demands Power co-star Rotimi pays back $300k as his Instagram debt collection ramps up again

It's payback season for 50 Cent.

The 43-year-old rapper took to Instagram on Wednesday morning to call out fellow Power co-star Olurotimi 'Rotimi' Akinosho for allegedly owing him $300,000.

After 50 Cent — who's real name is Curtis James Jackson III — shared a slew of photos of Rotimi and asked for his money back, the Walk With Me singer posted a video claiming he doesn't owe anything to the Candy Shop rapper.

Business: The 43-year-old rapper took to Instagram on Wednesday morning to call out fellow Power co-star Olurotimi 'Rotimi' Akinosho for allegedly owing him $300,000

Business: The 43-year-old rapper took to Instagram on Wednesday morning to call out fellow Power co-star Olurotimi 'Rotimi' Akinosho for allegedly owing him $300,000

'It’s crazy when you start to get to a level of success and people wanna start coming at you,' Rotimi captioned a video. 

He went on to say that he doesn't 'owe 50 money' and claimed his new star status may have prompted the request for funds. 

'The thing is, my record number one, I just bought a crib, I'm taking care of my family,' he said. 'Why now? Why wait til Walk With Me is No. one on the R&B charts? I don't owe you brick.' 

Yikes! After 50 Cent — who's real name is Curtis James Jackson III — shared a slew of photos of Rotimi and asked for his money back, the Walk With Me singer posted a video claiming he doesn't owe anything to the Candy Shop rapper

Yikes! After 50 Cent — who's real name is Curtis James Jackson III — shared a slew of photos of Rotimi and asked for his money back, the Walk With Me singer posted a video claiming he doesn't owe anything to the Candy Shop rapper 

Deep rooted? Rotimi was previously under 50's label G-Unit Records, but seemingly made the switch to EMPIRE Distribution for his latest hit

Deep rooted? Rotimi was previously under 50's label G-Unit Records, but seemingly made the switch to EMPIRE Distribution for his latest hit

50 Cent was not interested in the commentary and shared the video to his account with his words muddled over Rotimi.   

'You do owe me money! You independent now,' he screamed. 'That's right you owe me $300,000. 'Your'e No. one, now you can pay me my money

Rotimi was previously under 50's label G-Unit Records, but seemingly made the switch to EMPIRE Distribution for his latest hit. 

'You with Ghazi now,' 50 said referring to EMPIRE's founder Ghazi Shami. 'Do I need to call Ghazi direct?'

Not great: Rotimi's hit Walk With Me has catapulted to the top of the R&B charts, and 50 Cent wants his money back

Not great: Rotimi's hit Walk With Me has catapulted to the top of the R&B charts, and 50 Cent wants his money back

Quick! Their co-star Jackie Long got in on some of the fun online and gave his friend some sage advice to pay back the music mogul

Quick! Their co-star Jackie Long got in on some of the fun online and gave his friend some sage advice to pay back the music mogul

Their co-star Jackie Long got in on some of the fun online and gave his friend some sage advice to pay back the music mogul.

Just weeks ago, the In Da Club singer took similar measures when requesting a hefty sum from producer Randall Emmett.

He repeatedly warned Emmett that there would be retribution against him and his fiancee, Vanderpump Rules star Lala Kent, if he didn't pay him back an outstanding $1million loan. 

Emmett begged for the rapper to leave him alone and claimed he was going to the hospital from stress over the feud, but finally wired all the money before it was due.

Despite the multiple money woes between cast and crew, Starz announced that Power will end after its sixth season which is set to air in August. 

Over: Despite the multiple money woes between cast and crew, Starz announced that Power will end after its sixth season which is set to air in August; seen in 2017

Over: Despite the multiple money woes between cast and crew, Starz announced that Power will end after its sixth season which is set to air in August; seen in 2017

Advertisement

50 Cent demands Power co-star Rotimi pay back $300k as his Instagram debt collection ramps up again

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

What's This?

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.