'The view I get when I'm an a**hole... I'm the luckiest guy': 5SOS' Michael Clifford, 23, gushes about fiancée Crystal Leigh, 30, on her birthday as he shares a cheeky snap of her laying in bed and giving him the rude finger

They excitedly announced their engagement in January this year.

And on Sunday, 5 Seconds Of Summer rocker Michael Clifford wished American fiancée Crystal Leigh a happy 30th birthday, with a very cheeky snap.

Taking to Instagram, the 23-year-old Australian guitarist posted an image of Crystal cheekily giving him the rude finger while laying in bed in her underwear.

That's cheeky! 5SOS' Michael Clifford, 23, gushed about fiancée Crystal Leigh, 30, on her birthday on Sunday as he shared a cheeky snap of her laying in bed and giving him the rude finger

That's cheeky! 5SOS' Michael Clifford, 23, gushed about fiancée Crystal Leigh, 30, on her birthday on Sunday as he shared a cheeky snap of her laying in bed and giving him the rude finger

In the image, the redhead is seen laying in bed in matching white Calvin Klein underwear and a grey Alexander Wang crop top, as she smiles cheekily while flipping the bird.

'The view that I get when I'm being an a**hole,' the post began. 

'I'm the luckiest guy in the entire world. Happy birthday to the love/light of my life,' he wrote, adding a love heart emoji.

Sweet: 'I'm the luckiest guy in the entire world. Happy birthday to the love/light of my life,' he wrote, adding a love heart emoji

Sweet: 'I'm the luckiest guy in the entire world. Happy birthday to the love/light of my life,' he wrote, adding a love heart emoji

The cheeky post comes after the pair announced their engagement in January this year.

The rocker proposed with a diamond ring at sunset while the couple were on holiday in Bali, Indonesia.

Michael shared several photos of the moment he dropped down on one knee, writing in the caption: 'I was lucky enough to ask the love of my life to marry me.'

'In the last three years, she has helped evolve and shape who I am in ways I could never have imagined. I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend the rest of my life with. I love loving you, Crystal.' 

Engaged: The cheeky post comes after the pair announced their engagement back in January. The Australian musician proposed with a diamond ring at sunset while the couple were on holiday in Bali, Indonesia (pictured)

Engaged: The cheeky post comes after the pair announced their engagement back in January. The Australian musician proposed with a diamond ring at sunset while the couple were on holiday in Bali, Indonesia (pictured)

A day later, Crystal also took to her Instagram stories to thank fans for their 'love and support.'   

She shared a heartfelt caption alongside a photo of a coastline at sunset.

'Speechless, jet-lagged and overwhelmed with joy,' she wrote. 

'I'm still trying to enjoy this moment off my phone but wanted to pause for a moment to say thank you for all the kind messages, love and support. It means more than you know.'  

The lovebirds first met in 2016 and have been together for three years. 

Romantic: Michael shared several photos of the moment he dropped down on one knee, writing in the caption: 'I was lucky enough to ask the love of my life to marry me'
Michael shared several photos of the moment he dropped down on one knee, writing in the caption: 'I was lucky enough to ask the love of my life to marry me'

Romantic: Michael shared several photos of the moment he dropped down on one knee, writing in the caption: 'I was lucky enough to ask the love of my life to marry me'

Long term: Michael and Crystal first met in Bali in 2016 and have been together for three years

Long term: Michael and Crystal first met in Bali in 2016 and have been together for three years

Advertisement

5 Seconds Of Summer's Michael Clifford posts image of fiancée Crystal giving him the rude finger

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

We are no longer accepting comments on this article.