The Wayback Machine - https://web.archive.org/all/20051123083034/http://www.janeresture.com:80/solomon_postcards/index.htm
Postcards From the Solomon Islands
- FROM THE SOLOMON ISLANDS
- The following collection of rare and unusual images from
the beautiful Solomon Islands
- provide a glimpse of the unique and diverse culture and
lifestyle that go to make up the
- Solomon Islands - The Treasured Islands of Melanesia.
A Solomon Island Fire Department Badge.
Fishing stamps from the Solomon Islands.
A lizard bowl from the Solomon Islands.
- Alvaro de Mendana,
- Discoverer of the Solomon Islands.
Front and back images of a rare postcard
- Historical engraving of Tambu
- and a group of Santa Ana Locals, Solomon Islands. c.1890
- Jane's Oceania Home Page
- Jane's Solomon Islands Home
- Pacific Islands Radio 33K
- Pacific Islands Radio 28K
- Jane Resture