Comfrey is a plant has winged hairy stems and blue purplish, or yellow flowers.
Comfrey can be used as following:
- To make a healing tea.
Ten stalks of fresh comfrey weigh 1/9 of a lb.
Each stalk of ground comfrey makes 50 pinches. There are 200 pinches to each 1/9 of a lb.
Comfrey can be found in the following locations:
- Granny Weatherwax's cottage
- Millie Hopgood's cottage
- Near Ethel Applebaum's cottage, in the garden in the northern part of Scrogden
- Agnes Nitt's cottage
- Wee Flaudia's cottage
- Elmira's cottage
- Annie Spindlewits' cottage
- Gennie Applebottom's cottage
- Aunty Ogg-San's hut
- Mum Blithesome's cottage
- Agnetha’s cottage
- Mama Diksha's stall
- Academy of Artificers garden in Sto Lat
- Garden of the Temple of Small Gods in Ankh-Morpork
- Garden behind a house on Gate Avenue in Bes Pelargic
- McSweeney Estate conservatory in Bes Pelargic
- Temple of the Listening Monks
- Chronides farmstead
- Dark Forest (Uberwald) terrains - be careful of the werewolves!
It is sold in:
- Battes Ande Cattes, the wytches stall - AM (God's Collar)
- Hilta Goatfounder's stall - Ohulan-Cutash (market square)
- Fragrant Stall - Genua (Triangle Market) - pre-ground in packets