Parsley resembles a dark green lacework ball, and is a common cooking herb.
Parsley is a dark green, lacework ball.
- Parsley is used to make breath freshener
- Parsley is a consumed component in the Food of Life ritual
- Parsley is a herb used by the Sam Slager job to flavour sausages
Effects: There are no effects if one eats it.
Poisonous: It is not poisonous to eat.
- One sprig of parsley will grind to one handful
Parsley can be gathered/found in the following places:
- Near Ethel Applebaum's cottage, in the garden in the northern part of Scrogden
- Agnes Nitt's cottage
- Elmira's cottage
- Annie Spindlewits' cottage
- Academy of Artificers garden in Sto Lat
- Garden of the Temple of Small Gods in Ankh-Morpork
- Garden behind a house on Gate Avenue in Bes Pelargic
- McSweeney Estate conservatory in Bes Pelargic
Parsley can be bought in the following locations:
- Laughing Falafel (pre-ground in packets)
- Traveling spice stall - Market (pre-ground in packets)
- Fragrant Stall - Triangle Market (pre-ground in packets)
- Grocery - Little Brindisi