British American Tobacco
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
Globe House, Temple Place, 4
London WC2R 2PG
(+0044)207 845 1600
Aarlenstraat 80 Rue d'Arlon
Mr Jack Bowles
Mr SENSI-MINAUTIER Eric
Vice President EU Affairs
British American Tobacco is a leading, multi-category consumer goods company that provides tobacco and nicotine products to hundreds of millions of adult consumers worldwide.
British American Tobacco engages on issues that are relevant to its business, such as:
- Tobacco-related regulatory issues
- Movement of excisable product
- Corporate social responsibility
- Better Regulation
- Intellectual Property
- Preventing illicit trade and counterfeiting
- Circular Economy
Responded to the following public consultations:
- Excise duties applied to manufactured tobacco (2017)
- General arrangement for excise duty, harmonisation and simplification (2017)COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) …/... on technical standards for the establishment and operation of a traceability system for tobacco products (2017)
- Excise duties applied to manufactured tobacco and the possible taxation of novel products (2018)
- Questionnaire on the modernisation of the trade pillar of the modernisation of the EU - Chile association agreement (2018)
50%: 3 25%: 5
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
British American Tobacco is a member of various associations and networks around the world, including:
AmCham EU, British Chamber of Commerce Belgium, BusinessEurope, Institute of Economics Affairs (IEA), Kangaroo Group, International Chamber of Commerce UK, INTA, CBI, ICC BASCAP, CECCM (now Tobacco Europe), ESTA, ECMA, CEPS.
01/2019 - 12/2019
2,250,000 € - 2,499,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.