- Serum CEO asks if govt has money for vaccine
- US restricts tech sales to China's SMIC
- PM Modi addresses historic UNGA session
- Every 250th person on Earth Covid infected
- News: Fmr Union Min Jaswant Singh no more
- BJP's oldest ally SAD quits NDA over farm Bills
- For how long will India wait for UNSC seat: Modi
- Steep rally unlikely? Time to exit pharma?
- Modi pledges India vaccine for 'all humanity'
- Gold and silver have worst weeks since March
- Karnataka makes it easy to buy farm lands
- Modi Cabinet rejig likely: ANI
- Temporary retention of GST not diversion: Sources
- Fear of second wave as people moving out: Maha CM
- Central govt betrayed farmers: Sachin Pilot
- Xi might soon need the mother of all smokescreens
- Noted economist Isher Judge Ahluwalia passes away
- Balasubramaniam laid to rest with full state honours
- India-Sri Lanka to further deepen bilateral ties
- A new cargo link opens in Southern Indian Ocean
- Confirming Ginsburg's replacement is a risky bet
- BJP announces new team of national office-bearers
- Telcos stay clear of Chinese gear makers
- Things equity investors should never lose sight of
- New labour codes have 'weakened' trade unions: Cong
- 'PSBs a good trading option over few weeks'
- NPPA caps price of liquid medical oxygen
- J&K's power purchase deficit at Rs 14,871 cr: CAG
- Can Volvo’s trucks speed up Delhivery’s express-logistics business?8 mins readBy Taslima Khan
- How machines are mimicking human writing and generalising fake news11 mins readBy Kanika Saxena
- Saas poster child Chargebee’s challenge: its payments collaborators13 mins readBy Disha Sharma
- Chinese giants are well-placed to tap India’s rising demand for ACs7 mins readBy Nitin Mangal
- Arab-Israeli pact: India should guard its interests in Persian Gulf8 mins readBy Sandhya Sharma
- TOP NEWS
- LATEST NEWS2
More from Top News »
- Western nations rebuke China at UNHRC
- 5 lakh PPEs manufactured per day: Health Min
- Car subscription services stuck in 1st gear
- 15th Finance has an impossible task ahead
- Odisha aims to eradicate malnutrition
- Trai heeds Vi request, drops RedX inquiry
- Kolkata Knight Riders beat SRH by 7 wickets
- How Wingreens became a Rs 100 cr entity
- Quad countries mulling common 5G tech
- CBDT revises rule on scrip-wise ITR reporting
- Mobiles ok only for navigation while driving
- Donald Trump shifts focus to Pennsylvania
- Covid: Major protest in central London
- Rotary Means Business
- NITI VC bats for competition among discoms
- Job searches in hospitality on rise: Report
- Silver Lake buys stake in Reliance Retail
- Sri Lanka seeks fresh currency swap facility
- Railways' big plan to develop CST and NDLS
- Fund managers help cos manage Covid stress
- केंद्र ने पंजाब और हरियाणा में एमएसपी पर धान की तत्काल प्रभाव से खरीद शुरू की
Top Gainers:Market News
- The Mistry-Tata fallout is getting uglier
- Why Labour Bills are a historic milestone
- New agri reforms give farmers more choices
- Cos go all out to up output ahead of festival
- What Mistrys' exit from Tata could mean
- Digi commerce: Survival of the fittest
- Are rich investors deserting mutual funds?
- Where is LIC investing in this pandemic?
- Putting stocks to the pandemic test
- Farm Bill: The missing pieces of fair-trade jigsaw
- GE's centre of gravity is now in India
- Ambani has seen the light. Can India too?
- Sebi readies Nasdaq-like trading platform
- Brands see big picture in AR-filter craze
- Good days are here for Aurobindo Pharma
- Brookfield, SBI, HDFC team up for mega ARC
- Why NEP may do govt schools no good
- Ruchir Sharma's prognosis for a recovery
- Will your multi cap become ESG fund?
- 'Fuel demand to reach pre-Covid levels soon'
News by Industry
- BANKING / FINANCE
- CONS. PRODUCTS
- IND'L GOODS / SVS
The company's product is a therapeutic equivalent generic version of Biogen's Tecfidera delayed-release capsules, the Hyderabad-based drug f...
The Empowered Group 2 also requested NPPA to consider a cap for ex-factory price of oxygen in cylinders in order to ensure supply of oxygen ...
The company was implementing a few strategies to narrow the gap with the market leader Asian Paints that commands about 50 per cent share in...
Accenture is offering a seven-month severance payout to employees impacted by its latest layoffs. The package is high considering most compa...
Top private equity and venture capital companies including Carlyle, KKR, Zephyr Peacock and Tata Capital have in the last few months created...
The scheme intends to promote indigenous manufacture of complex generics, biosimilars and high value-add medicines, to boost domestic drug p...
Can India's telecom woes be blamed on excessive regulation?
Google honours Olympian swimmer Arati Saha with doodle
7 Accessories To Help You Achieve Your Fitness Goals
Apple's New Watch Wins Over Health Freaks
5 Tips To Work From Home Securely
77th Venice International Film Festival, a success?
Parents Can Help Kids Understand Mental Health Better
Monsoon Guide 101: Tips To Take Care Of Your Skin
BMC demolishes 'illegal alterations' at Kangana’s office
Kangana reaches Chandigarh airport amid security
SSR death: Rhea heads to Byculla jail, to seek bail
SSR death: Rhea sent to 14-day custody, bail denied
Will leave Mumbai if drug link found: Kangana
SSR case: Rhea taken into custody by NCB
BMC notice put outside Kangana’s Mumbai office
SSR's sister Shweta appeals for people's movement
'Rhea’s complaint against SSR’s sis is offence itself'
Centre approves Y-plus security cover for Kangana
SSR death: Rhea at NCB office for 2nd round of questioning