Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kolo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kolo may refer to:
- Kolo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Kolo, Central African Republic
- Kolo (Tanzanian ward), Kondoa district, Dodoma Region, Tanzania
- Kolo Touré, Ivorian footballer
- Roger Kolo, Prime Minister of Madagascar
- Ibrahim Adamu Kolo, Lecturer
- Kolo (dance), southern Slavic circle dance
- Kolo (magazine), Croatian literary quarterly
- Kolo (album), by the rock band Van Gogh
- KOLO-TV, television station in Reno, Nevada
- Ensemble "Kolo"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kolo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.