Words — 18 found
Common word Links
1. change of pace; change of mood; (mental) break (e.g. going for a walk); refreshmentYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. feel good (pleasant)Antonym: 気分が悪い
- I'm feeling good this morning.
1. feel sick; feel unwellAntonym: 気分が良い
1. feeling great (refreshed)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
- きぶんそうかい ？
- So? Feeling refreshed, the morning after graduating from virginity?
1. mood disorder
2. Mood disorderMood disorder is the term designating a group of diagnose... Read more
1. complete change of mood; thoroughly refreshing one's spiritsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. according to (depending on) the mood of the moment; as one's fancy dictatesYojijukugo (four character compound)