Fluenz Spanish (Spain) 1+2+3+4+5 for Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad & Android Phones, Version 3
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Get immediate digital access to the full program on your computer, iPhone, Android phone, and iPad WITHIN HOURS OF PURCHASE. Upon Amazon confirmation we’ll send you activation links so you can start Fluenz Spanish from Spain right way (look for an Amazon email in your inbox within hours of purchase.
- Fluenz blends a video tutor who explains the workings of Spanish from Spain for English-speakers along with tens thousands of interactive workouts. 150 sessions of up to two and one-half hours each -- the most comprehensive digital Spanish from Spain program.
- The program gets installed on your desktop, laptop, iPhone, Android phone, iPad or it can be accessed online, allowing you to seamlessly switch between devices—the program always knows where you left off.
- A realistic, achievable approach to fluency that is being used by the US Navy’s elite units, the UN and UNICEF, Fortune 500 companies, HBS and other leading universities.
- THIRD PARTY SELLERS DO NOT HAVE VERSION 3. THEY'RE SELLING OLDER OR COUNTERFEIT VERSIONS, which no longer work and are NOT supported by Fluenz Inc. Second-hand versions are also NOT supported.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ACCESS DOWNLOADABLE PROGRAM WITHIN HOURS OF PURCHASE
Install the full Fluenz Spanish from Spain program on three computers, iPhone, iPad, and Android phones, or get access online with the link we’ll send you to your Amazon account within hours of purchase.
We'll break down Spanish into parts and explain how they work together--nothing like good, common sense explanations.
Every Step of the Way
Our tutors will be there every step of the way with the tips, tricks, and motivation that will make a difference.
No Games, just Real Learning
Our workouts aren't simple games but real practice tied to our step-by-step explanations. Listening, Speaking, Writing, and Reading to success.
Buy a Red Box, get full access within hours of purchase
Install the program on three computers. In addition, get access to the full program online, or follow the whole thing with our iPhone, iPad, and Android phone Apps.
Ready for Fluency
Learning Spanish takes real commitment. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. A game or a pen pal won't take you very far. If you're willing to put in the hours there is nothing like Fluenz to power your fluency.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
subscribed to Babble.com and it was absolutely primitive in comparison. I then tried Rocket Spanish and it was chaotic. Fluenz Spanish (Spain)
is very organized and structured. However, its approach is much more intuitive and avoids the stagnation of a text book attempt to learn a foreign
language. One thing that is especially helpful is the dialogues in Spanish that with practice attune one's ear to be accustomed to hearing everyday
Spaniards speak. Duare, the coach in the programs, breaks down the Spanish in such a manner that it is very easy to start to make the language
a part of oneself. He is very helpful in pointing out structure that is specific to Spain and is as he says, " just an expression and can't be translated
literally, word for word."
Let me say a few words about the program. I have found that the way the language is taught by Fluenz is comprehensible and taught in a way to make it easier for an English speaker to understand. They relate sentence structures as much to the English equivalent as they possibly can. If there isn't an explanation as to why words are used a certain way there is plenty of support there for you. Fluenz offers a wealth of information on their blog page (Fluenz.com/Commons). Not only can you review questions posted by other users but you can utilize the blog page to pose your own questions and you will always receive an answer from one of the staff members. The cofounder, Sonia Gil, also,posts vlogs to enhance your understanding. There is also a user support email and phone number for additional support (and they answer you in English!). The fact that you can access the program via the program installed on the computer, the internet, AND the iPhone app is extremely convenient! I love the fact that I can practice during my lunch break at work via the iPhone app!
Now let me say a few words about the service. I had inadvertently purchased the Spanish (Spain) version when I really wanted the Latin American version. I wrote to user support and they gladly replaced my software with the LA version. They also updated my information immediately for me to begin using the iPhone app and internet so I'd have access prior to receiving the disks in the mail. The staff members were all too glad to accommodate.
This company doesn't advertise too much, but, it is hands down, one of the most pleasant businesses to do business with. You will not be disappointed by purchasing Fluenz to learn a new language. After I complete Spanish, I plan on moving on to Italian...then Portuguese.
I am also going to work with a live tutor on converting this knowledge to actual conversation.