Saving page now... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/apologies-on-behalf-of-the-natural-born-killers-and-the-n-b-k-legion.12518/ As it appears live September 18, 2020 5:04:43 PM UTC

Apologies on behalf of the Natural Born Killers and the N.B.K. Legion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
A few weeks ago the Natural Born Killers created a second society for newer players called the N.B.K. Legion. I placed Vinnesa Jitterbug Halon in a leadership position in the society and gave her the responsibility of recruiting and basically running the society. She was trusted and had been in my friends list for a while.

The problems began when she brought in her friend “keith the grim kid suprany” who is a very well known scammer. Thankfully Clifton from Quest To Kill The Rest pointed him out to us all here in the Entropia Forums.

I booted the grim kid from the N.B.K. Legion and she got very upset over this so she decided to kick 12 or 14 people from the society just to make me mad and then she left it herself before I could boot her. Some of those people were my disciples and people I had recruited, the rest were people that she brought in.

The reason that I am posting this for all to read is because today I found out that she told people that the N.B.K. Legion owned a land area in the game (we don’t) and that we had obtained it though a land grab. She told prospective recruits that if they invested 100 ped (payable to her) that they would be able to receive a percentage of the profits.

I don’t know if she successfully collected 100 ped from anyone, I don’t think that she did. If anyone knows of anyone that did pay her anything please send a private message to me as soon as possible.

On behalf of the Natural Born Killers and the N.B.K. Legion I want to apologize to the entire PE community, it was my poor judgment in her character that enabled her to attempt this scam.

Last edited:

gekkegerrit

Old Alpha
Society
Pets For Sale
an intersting post, be more mindfull in future, thats the only way.

thanks for bringing itto the attention of the community :eek:

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Yes, you are right. I was the one that made the mistake of putting her in that position. Never again! This is why i moved my main avatar from the Natural Born Killers into the NBK Legion and i am running it myself now.

Lykke

Mutated
Society
OldTimers
Ann Lykke TheNun
Sometimes you think you know people. Unfortunately some people in PE, as in all other RP games, are not what they seem to be! I could say be more careful, like gekkegerrit, and its a good advice. The truth is, you make actions after what you feel is right at that very moment - especially if you have a feeling of trust and friendship. The road from friendship to enemy is though very short!

Thanks for telling us about it. That makes the whole situation more clear to the PE community, if some has been involved in some of the problems you are mentioning! And also shows your responsibility towards your society, members, friends and PE.

;)

Scorpion

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Honor Scorpion Falken
Coming forward with it and accepting responsibility for somebody elses pathetic childness, good man. I pretty much planned on never giving out rep. but you are the first +rep.

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Thank you Scorpion.

My main goal with this is to find out if she was successfully able to scam any peds from anyone and to warn others of her actions thus far.

So far I have not found anyone that has given any peds to her because of this.

Seeker

Mature
Society
Natural Born Killers (N.B.K)
William Seeker Jackson
Yes if anyone has any info on this or any other matters with the Natural Born Killers (N.B.K), or N.B.K Legion, please let HardWrath or me (Seeker) know about it right away. Either by sending us a pm here or talking to us in game :wise:

This was a very bad experience for the soc and its members, and we will do all we can to make it right again.

My apologies to anyone affected by these two individuals.

Clifton

Provider
Society
Quest To Kill The Rest
Statyk Clifton Dodson
I actually had no idea that grim kid still played until I met HardWrath last night. He's done a pretty good job of hiding from QKR. Sorry to hear about the issues with jitterbug. I'll be sure not to do any kind of business with her from now on. +rep for bringing the situation to the light.

jitterbug

Young
Hello all

Well it nice to know how 2 faced hard wraith can be aka mayhem.

I agreed to become leader of the N.B.K cause he said this soc was made to help noobies and all where welcome.

First night on job i recruited atleast 10 people. Grim Included.

Next day Hard Tells me he booted grim ( After he told me i had full say of the soc) I said why did he not ask first and arnt all people welcome in this soc Grim has never done me any wrong so far and i take each person with my own view and judge them not by what others say only by what i see.

Anyway i told hard fine run it yourself if you wanna make the rules and released all my disiples from the soc.

Hard if you like making up lies feel free to that dont bother me as many know in game im always out to help a noobie and give them stuff to help them get into the game so we have a large community.

Anyway Long live the N.b.k and hope your wise enough to elect a good leader.

:eek:

NoBion

Elite
Society
Silly Underground Family
NoBion Nob Andersen
jitterbug said:

I agreed to become leader of the N.B.K cause he said this soc was made to help noobies and all where welcome.

Next day Hard Tells me he booted grim ( After he told me i had full say of the soc) I said why did he not ask first and arnt all people welcome in this soc Grim has never done me any wrong so far and i take each person with my own view and judge them not by what others say only by what i see.

Anyway i told hard fine run it yourself if you wanna make the rules and released all my disiples from the soc.

Hard if you like making up lies feel free to that dont bother me as many know in game im always out to help a noobie and give them stuff to help them get into the game so we have a large community.

So whats up with the "we got a landarea pay me 100 ped and you get shares" any comment on that?

jitterbug

Young
that was somethign he tried to do with me he was telling me he wanted big soc to make land grab blah blah blah and i did not fall for it

NoBion

Elite
Society
Silly Underground Family
NoBion Nob Andersen
jitterbug said:
that was somethign he tried to do with me he was telling me he wanted big soc to make land grab blah blah blah and i did not fall for it
Well did you tell ppl to pay YOU (not him) 100 ped and they'll have shares.. in that case thats morally very bad done

Or is it a upmade story?.. in that case you got any Evidenses he lying or the other way arround?

Plz be more precise

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Yes I did put Jitterbug in charge of the N.B.K. Legion, however she did not hold the #1 spot. Yes Jitterbug did recruit a lot of people, she was good at that, but it turns out that her recruiting practices were a "hit and run" style. I even had someone ask me how they got into the N.B.K. Legion... they didn’t know!

There are two societies: the Natural Born Killers and the N.B.K. Legion. There are three primary goals relating to the two societies.

1. To have the N.B.K. Legion ranked among the top 50 for most members. (almost there... check in a couple days :p)
2. To have the Natural Born Killers ranked among the top 50 for most skills (will take awhile)
3. And the ultimate goal is to acquire land through a land grab.

I started to question her logic when she told me that the N.B.K. Legion would be in a better position for a land grab then the Natural Born Killers would be. HONESTLY... do you think a society for new people can win a land grab! lmao

Anyway... I have had two separate people that do not know each other tell me the same story. While Jitterbug was recruiting she would tell people that the N.B.K. Legion already had a land area and that if they invested 100 ped then they would be able to get a cut of the profits. I did not find out about this until weeks after she kicked her disciples, my disciples, and some of the random people that she recruited.

Jitterbug... if you really want to debate this here on the boards we can start getting into some of the other lies that you have told to me and I can start digging around to find some more people that you screwed somewhere else. Your trading practices have been described as "shady" and based on my experiences with you I believe what I am told, after all... these people don’t have anything to gain from lying to me.

Oh, and regarding your friend "the grim kid" you are right. He has not done anything to me personally. But when I log on and start getting messages from several people in the Natural Born Killers asking me why we recruited a known scammer I have to do something about it, then when I check and see that you recruited one of the most well known scammers then that means its time to boot them... no questions, just a big ol' BOOT. I want a society that leads by example and that isn’t full of scammers, liars, and thieves. Apparently that is inconsistent from what you want so please Jitterbug, quit the game or go start your own society and you all can scam each other as much as you want... Just stay away from us!

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
jitterbug said:
My avatar's name is Max HardWrath Mayhem. When I take that avatar back to the Natural Born Killers the avatar I will use to run the N.B.K. Legion is Hard -X Wrath... get it strait!

Nelson

Old
Society
N.B.K. Guard (Col.) www.TheNBK.com
Derek Nelson Westing
HardWrath said:
Yes, you are right. I was the one that made the mistake of putting her in that position. Never again! This is why i moved my main avatar from the Natural Born Killers into the NBK Legion and i am running it myself now.

;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

Seeker

Mature
Society
William Seeker Jackson
jitterbug said:

You were never given full control of the soc. If you were, why weren't you elected as the leader? You were put in a position of power to help the soc and make it a good place for everyone. Recruiting a very well known scammer (which by you own admission you knew that he was a reported scammer) into the soc shows a blatant disregard for the safety of fellow soc members. If he had been let to scam people in the soc, would you have still stood by him and let him continue simply because you didn't personally see him scam someone or didn't scam you (yet)?

And if you were so innocent and did nothing wrong, why did you go and kick all the disciples from the soc? Why not let them make up their own minds if they want to leave? More likely you were trying to hide something from them.

In the end, Hardwrath's decision was a right one and the soc overwhelmingly agrees with it. The soc is better without both of them, and now we can get back to what is important, helping others and having fun.

Nelson

Old
Society
N.B.K. Guard (Col.) www.TheNBK.com
Derek Nelson Westing
HardWrath said:
1. To have the N.B.K. Legion ranked among the top 50 for most members. (almost there... check in a couple days :p)
Check this one off the list :D
Great job to everyone in N.B.K. Legion who made this possible :)

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
+rep for making the effort to remedy everything good on you i have more respect for you guys now thats for sure.

jitterbug

Young
Last Note i shall make

Where is anyone ever posted i asked them for money name 1 person hmmm yes hard your a scammer but anyway on with the game

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Well she is at it again...

About 5 minutes ago we had a little run in at Camp Phoenix. A member of the Natural Born Killers was they’re recruiting, he asked me to come meet two people and give them a society invite for the N.B.K. Legion. The first thing I saw when I came out of the TP in Camp Phoenix was Jitterbug's message in the open chat... it was something about the NBK being a bunch of scammers and how we take peoples money.

Let me clarify something...

I do not collect money from anyone... well that’s not entirely accurate. In the last couple weeks I have sold 2 or 3 Omegaton A103s for TT value to new soc mates... so yea I guess I do take money from some people but its when they are buying something from me UNDER market value, oh by the way, I bought those amps from the auction for TT+4 for the sole purpose of distributing them in the soc. Sometimes I give away stuff away too (pixie female arms was the last thing) and then what else, hmmm... Sold a Fap 35 for TT value to a soc mate... I have a fap 18 that I am gonna do the same with. I bought sweat that I didn’t need or want from a brand new soc mate yesterday for 1.3 when people were advertising it for 1.1... Oh, and there is this little fact too... I PAY THEM TO DO STUFF! The best example is right now I am currently paying N.B.K. Legion Members 2 ped for each person they recruit.

Here is how Vinnesa Jitterbug Halon operates on a daily basis. She is always hanging around new people and trying to find disciples and people to trade with. Now by the very definition of trading you buy low and sell high and I don’t have a problem with that, it’s a legitimate profession. What she does however is a little different. She finds new players and earns their trust and once the trust has been established and they are up and running and getting loot she will take advantage of that trust and buy items from them WAY below market value. Now in my opinion that is crossing the line. New players should not be taken advantage of; it’s as simple as that.

Jitterbug… the next time I see you harassing society mates I will take a screen shot of the chat and post it here for all to see. MA might not like you harassing people… read the EULA.

Clifton

Provider
Society
Quest To Kill The Rest
Statyk Clifton Dodson
I ran into jitterbug tonight while she was running around the spaceship east of phoenix. We exchanged a few not-so-nice words during which she mentioned how she likes to steal kills from nbk members as well as killing mobs that "idiots" are trying to sweat. I'm really starting to think that area should be pvp but that's a whole different thread. Anyway...just wanted to give HardWrath a little heads up.

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
LOL!

A society member just told me that Jitterbug approached him and told him that if he left the N.B.K. Legion she would give him a gun... lol, I told him that he should have left to get the gun... IT’S A GOOD DEAL!!! lol... he can just rejoin after he gets the gun! I asked him to post, I hope he does.

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Well she just wont stop..

Here are some screen shots from tonight in Camp Phoenix. Ignore the stuff from HOTT about her... What he said is all made up and HOTT was just trying to get her upset (I think it worked) :laugh:

Just to clarify... Jitterbug DID NOT scam HOTT. He acted on his own and was just trying to get her upset.

The first one is a shot showing what she said as soon as she saw me come out of the teleporter and the rest are shots spread across the next 10 minutes or so. I had 11 screen shots total... I honestly don’t feel like posting them all, besides… its all the same incoherent stuff.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/2/5/Jitterbug1.JPG

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/2/5/Jitterbug2.JPG

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/2/5/Jitterbug3.JPG

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/2/5/Jitterbug4.JPG

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/2/5/Jitterbug5.JPG

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/2/5/Jitterbug6.JPG

Society
Natural Born Killers
Davina Mystique Lexus
*sigh*

I really wish MA would have a minimum IQ criteria for joining PE, but then again I guess the game needs people like 'jitterbug' and 'the grim kid' to provide a more accurate reflection of the real world.

Neg rep to jitterbug for obvious reasons, extra double supersized plus rep to HardWrath and Seeker for working so hard to fix this mess :)

Koliber

Dominant
Society
Morbid Angels
David Koliber Davidovich
I actually enjoyed that whole exchange ... almost fell off my chair in a laughing fit :D

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Koliber said:
I actually enjoyed that whole exchange ... almost fell off my chair in a laughing fit :D
lol :laugh:

Seeker

Mature
Society
William Seeker Jackson
Yes it was pretty sad. I feel sorry for all the people there that had to hear jitterbugs lies. It is pretty bad when someone like that goes into a well know place for new people to start the scamming process on them. :(

jonboy

Old Alpha
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Jonboy
Has anyone come forward and claimed to be scammed yet?

I can understand you wanting to post your original post but so far it just seems to be your word against hers. Is there any proof of a scam taking place?

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
I have asked some of the people involved to come forward, so far none of them have posted, I’m not sure if they want to. Remember though; if they do post an incident it will just be their word against hers too. The PE community will just have to use their judgment. Again, like I said. I don’t think that she was successfully able to obtain $100 ped from anyone, however she did attempt it.

If we look at the things that she says and does the truth starts to come out a little bit.

Don’t forget... she has admitted to being friends with a known scammer and she has stood up for him right here on the forums. There is even another post today mentioning The Grim Kid's involvement with a scam, it can be found here

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14435

Status
Not open for further replies.