Skin Sale: 50% Off Yellow Jacket Shen, Sasquatch Nunu, and Golden Alistar

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

07-12-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

From Tuesday, July 13th through Friday, July 16th, the Yellow Jacket Shen, Sasquatch Nunu, and Golden Alistar skins will be available for 50% off.

Yellow Jacket Shen skin (regularly 520 RP) will be only 260 RP!
Sasquatch Nunu skin (regularly 520 RP) will be only 260 RP!
Golden Alistar skin (regularly 390 RP) will be only 195 RP!

After Friday, July 16th, these skins will return to their regular prices. Click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase these discounted skins.

Morzas

07-12-2010

Awesome! A shame that I just bought the Yellow Jacket skin at full price, but I'm not a mind reader. My fellow Shen fanboys should pick this skin up, it's really cool!

PowerSmoker

07-12-2010

Nice nice

Knub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-12-2010

Yay Tank skins. I bought that Nunu skin when it was on sale not too long ago and it's on sale again?

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Can't catch the yeti!

Final Strikex

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morzas View Post
Awesome! A shame that I just bought the Yellow Jacket skin at full price, but I'm not a mind reader. My fellow Shen fanboys should pick this skin up, it's really cool!
I did too JUST YESTERDAY (( and I was having trouble deciding whether or not to wait for the new skin sale to see if it was gonna be yellow jacket...so now I QQ because it is.

Sir Mavs

07-12-2010

Can you guys please put an SMS Pay by Phone because, I can't gp to 7-Eleven every week.

xRiot

07-12-2010

put forsaken olaf skin on sale

Vacili

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morzas View Post
^1 Same, i just bought the Yellow Jacket skin at full price and now it costs half of real price! =/

Well, np, i like Yellow Shen a lot and i'll enjoy this skin anyway. Great job guys.

itaiaosi

07-12-2010

But i want frozen shen ><