[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Please Remove From Ma

AR->>
AR->> Please remove from Aria mail list.
AR->>
AR->>

AR->Please send the above request to the appropriate address.
AR->I don't appreciate your attempt to clog this mailing list.

I have not the slightest idea what you are talking about.
I am just a subscriber to the list.
There is a goofy mail handler somewhere mailing the various lists
I receive to folks who do not want them.

I appreciate the aria list and wish to remain on it.

What is going on ?  I certainly do not know.

 * OLX 2.1 TD * Sent from Lat/Lon:   029 53 59.9N     095 38 42.9W

Last modified on December 18, 1995 by D.R.Tauritz. (C) 1995 Leiden University