[Prev][Next][Index]

Aria SSDK manual uploaded!

Hi,

I just uploaded the Aria SSDK Manual (I believe it is in Word format). The
file can be found in the usual place and is called 'ssdk_man.zip'. Don't forget
to read the file 'ssdk_man.txt' prior to downloading the manual. I'll clean
up the programming directory this coming week and put the Aria SSDK in its
own subdirectory. I can convert the manual to some other popular formats
such as WordPerfect, PostScript and perhaps FrameMaker, let me know what would
be convenient. As soon as I get this done I'll also release the next edition
of the Aria FAQ. Enjoy!

Daniel

| Daniel R. Tauritz          E-mail: dtauritz@wi.leidenuniv.nl              |
|                            WWW   : http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~dtauritz/ |
| Mathematics & Computer Science Dept., Leiden University, The Netherlands  |
| Maintainer of the comp.sys.ibm.pc.soundcard hierarchy WWW site at         |
| http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/audio/                                        |
| the Soundcard Resources List (weekly posting on the soundcard newsgroups) |
| the Leiden Audio Archives at ftp.wi.leidenuniv.nl:/pub/audio              |
| the comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage ATA WWW site at                      |
| http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/ata/                         and much more... |

Last modified on December 18, 1995 by D.R.Tauritz. (C) 1995 Leiden University