Maelstrom emblem by M. Conlon
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1991, week 3)Back to main Y-RIGHTS pageJoin or leave Y-RIGHTS (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font

Date:         Tue, 19 Nov 1991 12:45:00 EST

              <Y-RIGHTS@SJUVM.BITNET>

Sender:       "Y-Rights: Kid/Teen Rights Discussion Group"

              <Y-RIGHTS@SJUVM.BITNET>

From:         WHY CAN'T I BE A BUTTERCUP? <MLD93@GENESEO.BITNET>

Subject:      Re: Suicide Discussion: Part 1 of 2

I dunno about you, but a thought that would cheer me. At least it's a gloomy

overcast day in Oregon rather than colorado. Nothing against Colorado, but

I'd get sick of all those rocks. Of course I prefer the trees in the

Adirondack Mt. Region anyway since I live there being biased. But I always

thought my Gramma was wise when viewing the Grand Canyon for the first time

and commented "If you've seen one rock you've seen them all".

Miriam