LEARN RELAX CREATE
POTTERY & SCULPTURE CLASSES
DAYS AND TIMES:
Tuesday: 7 pm - 9 pm
Wednesday: 7 pm - 9 pm new
Friday: 10 am - noon
Friday: 3 - 5 pm new
Other times by mutual agreement
Date and time changes usually posted at studio and website two weeks prior. After prolonged absences, please phone 9328 7592 before attending again.
- Select your starting date.
- Work at your own pace.
- Informative and creative studio.
- Timely assistance and advice.
- Equal time for each person.
- $25 for single lession. $65 for four lessons.
- Includes FREE coffee/tea on the terrace or under the trees, and parking.
- $11-$14 per bag of clay. All prices include GST.
- YOUR TEACHER:
- Graham Hay is a qualified and experienced art educator and artist.
- Qualifications: BA(Art)1st Class, BA(VA) & TCDip (Art & Craft).
- Teaching includes: Fremantle Arts Centre, Curtin and Edith Cowan Universities.
- He established the studio classes in 1998.
- Graham regularly conducts workshops with a wide range of groups.
- Phone 08 9328 7592 or email@example.com
North: Off Mitchell Freeway at Vincent, or James.
South: Off Kwinana Freeway at Charles, right at Carr.
East: Graham Farmer Freeway, Northbridge exit onto Newcastle, right at Fitzgerald.
Park: Tennis Club car park.
Walk: 10 minutes from the GPO.
Bus: Blue Cat Bus: fourth stop on Aberdeen St, walk up Palmerston Street.
Alternatively, the 400, 402, 354 and 346 buses
from Wellington Street Bus Station (Carr Street stop).
- A CREATIVE SPACE:
The pottery and sculpture classes are held in the Robertson Park Artists Studio in the southern half of Robertson Park, Perth.
The studio is a spacious, light-filled space, leased from the Town of Vincent by five artists.
Phone 08 9328 7592 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence to Graham Hay, 74 Robinson Avenue, Perth WA 6000
ABN: 23993127747 GST registered