164349 pageviews since May 6th, 2000
| Build your own Doramus!
- During the last edition of Salon del MSX, SaveR (email@example.com) presented his Doramus, a drum simulator for MSX similar to Konami's Beat Mania. Doramus requirements are a MSX Turbo-R computer with a hard disk and MoonSound. The drums can be plugged into the MSX using a controller card plugged on the joystick connector.
SaveR made a website where he explains (in Spanish) how to build the drums for your MSX Turbo-R. Take a look at http://www.doliclargames.com/doramus/index.htm.
| MOAI-TECH 7 available
- The latest issue of MOAI-TECH is available. MOAI-TECH is an A5-format fancine.
The price is 3 euro. You can buy it by contacting Manuel Dopico (MANUEL.DOPICO@terra.es), or by calling his phone number: (+34) 686 627 448.
| XIX Meeting of MSX
- Remembers the date of the celebration of the XIX edition of the meeting of MSX.
The elected date is the next Sunday 29 April of 2001.
You have the whole information of the meeting here.
| MadriSX 2001 pictures
| More picture from the inside of the MIR space station
- We've found two high-quality pictures of the inside of the MIR station at http://spaceflight.nasa.gov, where the Sony HB-G900 can be seen very clearly. There are the pictures:
As can be seen, there's no doubt it was an MSX2 computer. You can even read the VIDEOTIZER label on the G900's genlocker.
| First meeting of the AMMSX
- The first meeting of the AMMSX (Asociacion Madrileņa del MSX, nothing to do with aamsx.org) will take place on March 3rd, 2001 in Madrid. This meeting is organized and promoted by Leonardo Padial (firstname.lastname@example.org), and there will be two spaces available: exposition and talk. The meeting will last four hours, from 10:00 to 14:00. The admittance will be free for both visitors and expositors.
The address is:
The place of the meeting is near the La Peineta stadium and Las Musas and Torre Arias subway stations.
For more information, please contact Leonardo Padial (email@example.com).
| MSX meeting in Madrid: MadriSX 2001
- MSX Power Replay is the organizator of MadriSX 2001, a MSX user meeting in Madrid that takes place once a year. The next edition will be on March 10th, 2001. The address is:
HOtel Husa Chamartin
Agustin de Foxa, S/N
For more information, registration and maps, please visit http://replay.msx.org or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Italo Valerio has published two CDs containing a compilation of EVA videos, for MSX2+ and MSX Turbo-R: MSX Home Video. The first CD contains a total of 38 EVA files, adding up to 60 minutes of video, plus the installation of MSX Windows 2000 and AVI2EVA (for PC). The second CD contains 18 EVA videos and 10 full video clips. The interface of the CDs is nice and clean, featuring SCREEN 12 images:
The CDs use Sergio Guerrero's EVAIDE for EVA replay using the IDE interface.
More information available at Italo Valerio's site: http://members.fortunecity.com/italo_valerio/msxhv.htm.
| aamsx.org icon and banner
- Takashi Kobayashi of GIGAMIX has drawn a nice banner and icon of aamsx.org. Here they are:
aamsx_banner.gif: 200x40 pixels (4154 bytes)
aamsx_banner_s.gif: 88x31 pixels (1965 bytes)
If you want to use the icon or the banner in your site, this is the code you should use:
For the 88x31 icon:
<img src="http://www.aamsx.org/images/aamsx_banner_s.gif" width="88" height="31" border="0" alt="aamsx.org">
And for the 200x40 banner:
<img src="http://www.aamsx.org/images/aamsx_banner.gif" width="200" height="40" border="0" alt="aamsx.org">
Of course, you can also download the images and use them from your own web site. In this case, just change the ...src="http://www.aamsx.org/images..." for the location of the image in your site.
Previous news in English:
aamsx.org icon and banner
Contests in the XVIII MSX users meeting in Barcelona
MSX users database
Hard disk crashed
New ads section
English version (almost) available.
Fixed a bug in our database access routines
We're translating the site!
Demodisk from the XVII MSX meeting of Barcelona is available
aamsx.org translated to Portuguese!
New poll online
Yesterday was the day with most visitors since we opened the site!
4Kb games contest has started!
4Kb MSX1 games contest rules
Build your own Doramus!
NAGI-P SOFT games freely available
Championship Mushroom Shooting Game
Game review: Realms of Adventure
Game review: Blue Warrior
Blue Warrior released
Pastel Hope games available for free
Studio Wing distribute by free their MSX games
King Kong II translation update
King Kong 2 translated to English
Game review: Moskow 2024
Game review: ARK-A-NOAH
Game review: Sex Bomb Bunny
Unreleased games: Loppan, Twin Fleaz, Rocks & Snakes
Game review: Kyokugen
English translation of Gals Quest 1
New game: Final Bout
Sir Dan released!
Unknown Konami game! A1 Spirit!
New game being developed
New memory products for MSX
New FM-PACs available
FM-PACs ready for production
MSX Power Replay is no longer an authorized distributor of Padial Hardware
New Z80 processor: eZ80
V9958 and YM2413 chips available
Sunrise IDE technical documentation
LPE-Z380 board documentation
Moonsound is again in production!
BIOS v3.0 for Padial's Z380 board
ADVRAM: RAM-mapped VRAM
Is the development of a new MSX possible?
FAT16 for IDE users!
MSX discussion board
D-MSX completely updated
New URL for UZIX
The MSX Emulator Pages are back online
The unknow reality site updated.
MSXBR-L archives online
Conecta2 BBS on Internet!
Updated: The MSX Page
XIX Meeting of MSX
MadriSX 2001 pictures
First meeting of the AMMSX
MSX meeting in Madrid: MadriSX 2001
MSX 2001 fair
Bussum 2000 pictures
Article: XVIII Salon del MSX
Everything is ready for the 18th Salon del MSX
More MSX Jau 2000 pictures
MSX Jáu 2000 pictures
Barcelona Videojuego pictures
MSX in the SIMO
MSX in Barcelona Videojuego I
Sonimag 2000 video
Sonimag 2000: a success
MSX in Sonimag 2000
The intentions of ASCII about the new MSX
MSX Den-yu Land 2000 report
First pictures of MSX Den-yu Land 2000 available
More pictures: Barcelona XVI
MSX 2001 (Netherlands)
Photos from the XV MSX user meeting in Barcelona
Information about MSX Den-yu Land
MSX Den-yu Land 2000
New version of the video from the XVII meeting of Barcelona
XVII MSX meeting of Barcelona appears on TV!
MSX meeting in Badalona (Spain).
More picture from the inside of the MIR space station
The end of the MIR
Hi from Japan!
There's a new member in my family :-)
More about the MSX in the MIR
What does MSX mean?
MSX in space!
MOAI-TECH 7 available
SuperMSX #2 released
Article about computer collecting in a spanish magazine
SuperMSX is back!
MSX Magazine is on print again
MCCW #92 released
Hnostar #44 released
MCCW (MSX Computer & Club Webmagazine)
MSX Home Video
Internet access finally possible from MSX!
FDISK for IDE 3.10 and BIOS 2.01 for IDE released
FAT16 for Sunrise IDE completed!
New release of UZIX with PPP support
CP/M 3.0 binary and source for MSX
MSX Turbo Pascal 3.3f freely available
UZIX 0.1.6 for MSX1
MSX Windows 2000
Updated: Sunrise for MSX
UZIX 0.1.6 released
EVA player for IDE interface
GEM 0.5 released!
Realms of AdventureBlue WarriorMoskow 2024Ark-a-NoahSex Bomb Bunny
MadriSX 2001XVIII Salon del MSXMSX Den-yu Land 2000MSX Den-yu LandBarcelona XVIBarcelona XV
The Dark FoundationGEM - GameBoy Emulator for MSXMSX Price HunterMSX-1-MANIAMSX Sagashter
How much memory does your MSX have?
|< 64Kb|| 6.4%|
|> 1024Kb|| 11.0%|
|Total de votos: 502|