1530 Cooledge Road
Tucker, Georgia 30084-7303 USA
The U.S. Poultry & Egg Association (formerly Southeastern Poultry & Egg Association) is dedicated to the growth, progress, and welfare of the poultry industry and all of its individual and corporate interests. All segments of the industry are represented, from producers of eggs, turkeys, and broilers to the processors of these products and allied companies which serve the industry.
Please sign our guestbook.
Translate this page automatically.
Please select the category of information you would like to view:
International Poultry Exposition | Research | Directory | Education | Food Safety |
Membership | Poultry Protein & Fat Council | Calendar | International Poultry Scientific Forum | Other |
A national organization which represents its members in all aspects of poultry and eggs on both a national and an international level.
- We will partner with our affiliated state organizations to attack common problems.
- We are committed to the advancement of all areas of research and education in poultry technology.
- The International Poultry Exposition must continue to grow and be beneficial to both exhibitors and attendees.
- We must always be responsive and effective to the changing needs of our industry.
- Our imperatives must be such that we do not duplicate the efforts of our sister organizations.
- We will strive to constantly improve the quality and safety of poultry products.
- We will continue to increase the availability of poultry products.
Directions to USPOULTRY
For additional information, contact:
Telephone: (770) 493-9401
Fax: (770) 493-9257
E-mail Address: Webmaster
An Independent Content Provider For
©1996-2000 U.S. Poultry & Egg Association
Liability to anyone arising out of use or reliance upon any information set forth herein or accessed from this site is expressly disclaimed and no representation or warranties, either expressed or implied, are made with respect to the accuracy or utility of any information contained herein. Neither the inclusion of a product, service or supplier nor the omission of a product, service or supplier should be interpreted as indicating a positive or negative opinion of that product, service or supplier on the part of the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association.