.Computer Tips, Software, and Web Design.


Computing Terms

Window Panes -

Panes are generally referenced when you have a split window, like what you
would have in Windows Explorer. The "panes" are the individual sides of the
window. In explorer the right side is usually called the "right pane", the
left side is the "left pane".

Why not call them the right and left sides? Well, that would make SENSE
now, wouldn't it??

Maybe they should be spelled "pains"...

Free Newsletters

Try one or more of our free newsletters! To subscribe, just put a check next to the newsletter(s) you would like to receive and fill in your e-mail address. Click the Subscribe button and your done!

All the newsletters below are 100% free. Your e-mail address will not be given out to anyone, it's only used to send you the newsletters you select, nothing else.



| Home | Software Deals | WorldStart Software | Registration | Tech Support| Computer Tips |
| Web Design | Free Stuff | Newsletters | Advertise | Contact |