my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  SmallBlockPosse.com   » LET LOOSE   » mouth is it true (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: mouth is it true
NOT SO BROKE
REFEREE
Member # 15

posted November 25, 2002 05:20 PM     Profile for NOT SO BROKE   Email NOT SO BROKE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
your shit went a blistering 9.17 at 147mph. now if thats not bad enough i heard you broke it on that killer pass. dam not bad for a shake down pass. i can't believe no one took me up on the bet you wouldn't break the 8's.

oh and forget that motor race with onabudget in case you wanted to do it.

--------------------

TO FAST FOR THE STREET CARS
TO SLOW FOR THE RACE CARS

Purple 89stang
STREET RACER
Member # 727

posted November 25, 2002 06:17 PM     Profile for Purple 89stang   Email Purple 89stang     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How can i Join Mouthracing?
The reverend fly vtec
STREET RACER
Member # 19

posted November 25, 2002 07:27 PM     Profile for The reverend fly vtec   Email The reverend fly vtec     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope you're talking about the olds

--------------------

I DO NOT PARTICIPATE AND/OR ADVOCATE ILLEGAL STREET RACING AND THE PICTURE BELOW WAS TAKEN IN A PRIVATELY OWNED PARKINGLOT BEFORE 10 PM WITH MY LAWYER PRESENT

REVERSE
STREET RACER
Member # 9

posted November 25, 2002 08:24 PM     Profile for REVERSE   Email REVERSE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are you sure you dont wanna try to qualify the starion for the quick 8??

--------------------

FUCK'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!

boostingpsi
STREET RACER
Member # 88

posted November 25, 2002 09:18 PM     Profile for boostingpsi   Email boostingpsi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
How can i Join Mouthracing?

haha

--------------------

Domestic Abuse

GANGSTRR
STREET RACER
Member # 390

posted November 25, 2002 09:22 PM     Profile for GANGSTRR   Email GANGSTRR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHICH QUICK 8 CAR ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT??

--------------------

streetking
STREET RACER
Member # 43

posted November 26, 2002 12:27 AM     Profile for streetking   Email streetking     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
richie once again you show how much of an asshole you are. your saying that first pass with a brand new set up and an ice cold track is bad?. it's nice to see that you never change already punking out of a race that you asked me about first..the same bitch you always were....by the way reverse if you want a piece of my pump gas shit let me know.........

--------------------

remember: to be the man you have to beat the man

bebe
STREET RACER
Member # 623

posted November 26, 2002 04:38 PM     Profile for bebe   Email bebe     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
qualify for quik 8>??? ok if u want to make it in the quik 8 field u better have a 7.500 car. thats basically the only way u gonna win.. seen that red late model camaro? went 7.500 flat i think his name is leo. thats the fastest he can go due to chassis regulations.. henry and ferrari went to the finals though... who won??

--------------------

10.oooohs aint fast enough
you guy's thinking shit is sweet.
what you eating there gangsta cookies?
!!SCARED MONEY DONT MAKE MONEY!!

NOT SO BROKE
REFEREE
Member # 15

posted November 26, 2002 05:11 PM     Profile for NOT SO BROKE   Email NOT SO BROKE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you never said yes to the race
so i didn't back out i said forget it the car is in repairs. a big block hardly seems fair against a pump gas small block. and yes i consider that a shitty pass considering you blew it up dick

[ November 26, 2002: Message edited by: NOT SO BROKE ]

--------------------

REVERSE
STREET RACER
Member # 9

posted November 26, 2002 05:48 PM     Profile for REVERSE   Email REVERSE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It that big block thing true??inquiring minds wanna no

--------------------

streetking
STREET RACER
Member # 43

posted November 27, 2002 12:38 AM     Profile for streetking   Email streetking     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
richie once again your spys aren't doing there job right.i didn't blow it up at all...if you want to bet me 1000.00 on it i will bring you to my garage and you can see for yourself.

--------------------

Purple 89stang
STREET RACER
Member # 727

posted November 27, 2002 08:23 AM     Profile for Purple 89stang   Email Purple 89stang     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is Mouthracing taking applications?
NOT SO BROKE
REFEREE
Member # 15

posted November 27, 2002 11:21 AM     Profile for NOT SO BROKE   Email NOT SO BROKE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
keep your 1000 it hurts you more then it hurts me. but hey your right the track was shitty. shit the quick 8 guys were only going 7.50's.

for a motor the came off the dyno how much tuning is there your still looking for 2 seconds

--------------------

REVERSE
STREET RACER
Member # 9

posted November 27, 2002 12:57 PM     Profile for REVERSE   Email REVERSE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BOTH OF MOUTH'S CARS ARE SHIT HUH...? DONT WORRY JOE, CHRISTMAS IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER MAYBE YOU CAN GET A DISCOUNT AT JA FOR ALL THE MOTORS YA BLOW. COURTNEY
*IM SORRY FOR BEING SO HARSH, BUT YOU REALLY DO SUCK AND IM JUST DYING FOR DAN TO GET PISSED AND RACE YOU* HAHA

--------------------

REVERSE
STREET RACER
Member # 9

posted November 27, 2002 04:17 PM     Profile for REVERSE   Email REVERSE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sure I will run your big block blue nova to my small block on nitrous *all steel car* heads up ...2night good?

--------------------

streetking
STREET RACER
Member # 43

posted November 27, 2002 05:48 PM     Profile for streetking   Email streetking     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wrong track richie you might want to do your homework before making fun of me....and reverse my car is all steel on 94 sunoco gas., the car isn't registered yet when it is then i'll go heads up motor to motor or spray to spray.....

--------------------

REVERSE
STREET RACER
Member # 9

posted November 27, 2002 06:13 PM     Profile for REVERSE   Email REVERSE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes I figured you would say that. your big block on spray to my small block on spray. This does not suprise me comming from a guy who thinks a 3 system, 2600 pound car to my, One single plate 3600 pound car is fair heads up. Say what you want about suspension, What do they say, that every hundred pounds you can take off your car is roughly a tenth off. So even if we had the same crap you were going almost a second faster. Now Your new car is probaly still lighter than mine and probally has over 100 cubes than me, That is fair....I should have known!! When you have a reasonable race for me Let me know, untill then I will go back in my corner and olny read!!!!!!

--------------------

NOT SO BROKE
REFEREE
Member # 15

posted November 27, 2002 06:59 PM     Profile for NOT SO BROKE   Email NOT SO BROKE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok i'm wrong about everything except being 2 seconds off the mark. i thought you dyno tune so you don't have look stupid going out.all i know is when the orange nova put there completely new motor in the night before and finished rocker arms at the track they still went 4.98 in a seat the rings pass. you came off the dyno and went a what in the 1/8th. i think i know where to go if i ever want to go fast .

--------------------

streetking
STREET RACER
Member # 43

posted November 27, 2002 09:18 PM     Profile for streetking   Email streetking     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
once again you say stupid shit. and how many times you gonna suck chins cock (for everyone else thats the guy who owns the orange nova) by the way chins motor broke six times this year and so did yours maybe your already going to the same guy to build your junk. just so you know my car on a cold track lifting twice before the 1/8 still went 5.7. now to REVERSE you have a race gas 4-- cubic inch aluminum head,ladder bar,10.5w slick all steel but the hood chevelle and i have a pump gas 427 aluminum head,stock suspension and home made slapper bars,10.5 non w tire all steel but hood nova.what makes you think that you on spray and me on motor is a fair race.think about that....

--------------------

extreme
STREET RACER
Member # 12

posted November 28, 2002 01:37 AM     Profile for extreme   Email extreme     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry mouth before you talk, now what your talking about. chins motor broke once this year!!!due to a parts failure.
The reverend fly vtec
STREET RACER
Member # 19

posted November 28, 2002 04:10 AM     Profile for The reverend fly vtec   Email The reverend fly vtec     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But Mouth, Reverse's valve are shrouded by a small bore compared to your big block so he can't make use of your killer big block heads. Thats worth 10 cars in my book.

--------------------

I DO NOT PARTICIPATE AND/OR ADVOCATE ILLEGAL STREET RACING AND THE PICTURE BELOW WAS TAKEN IN A PRIVATELY OWNED PARKINGLOT BEFORE 10 PM WITH MY LAWYER PRESENT

excelerater
STREET RACER
Member # 42

posted November 28, 2002 09:09 AM     Profile for excelerater   Email excelerater     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you guys crack me up
never seen so many winers in my life'
Mouth,every time you go racing your under the magnifiying glass,because you talk so much shit(hence the name Mouth) - if your gona talk the talk,you have to walk the walk-i am sure you will get the blower tuned in but untill you do,your only as good as your last pass - i personally love blowers!
Reverse,you have YET to win a single race
so i would not bragg about anything,till u put a few under your belt - you go to too many people to ask for help on your car,and you come up with these cocamamy ideas because someone told you so it must be right
i mentioned many things for you to do,instead you went totally in the oppisite direction,stick with ONE plan and achieve a goal -
FYI< my old junker malibu is in the 8s regularly on stock suspention - i am far from the fastest guy around,but not bad for what i have so fuck u all
no shut up and RACE

--------------------

"walk softly,and carry a big stick"

cableguyis#1
STREET RACER
Member # 81

posted November 28, 2002 11:48 AM     Profile for cableguyis#1   Email cableguyis#1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I GUESS REVERSE SHOULD TAKE ADVICE FROM YOU !...YOUR WIFE LEAVES YOU, GET DIVORCED,SELL EVERYTHING, MOVE TO REDNECKVILLE, AND BARELY GET IN THE 8'S WITH A GOOD BIG BLOCK AND A FOGGER, JEEZ THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE I WOULD TAKE ADVICE FROM... REMEMBER MITCH...THE KID WORKS HIS ASS OFF TO MAKE A DOLLAR SO HE MIGHT NOT BA ABLE TO AFFORD THE BEST PARTS......AND IF YOU ASK ME HE'S DOIN ALLRIGHT FOR SOMEONE WHO IS DOING IT ON HIS OWN!
NOT SO BROKE
REFEREE
Member # 15

posted November 28, 2002 12:14 PM     Profile for NOT SO BROKE   Email NOT SO BROKE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mouth, my motor broke less times then your starion and it made 5 times the money your's made you. 2 sets of head gaskets on a ford is hardly broken. yes i did break the motor from horse power not melting pistons like you. i split a stock block .

say what you want but my engine builder is by far the best around. as we'll show you in the next few month's.

also a 5.70 is nothing to be throwing out there whats that look like a 9.00 8.90 pass in the 1/4.still atleast 1.5 off the pace.lolololol

happy thanksgiving

--------------------

REVERSE
STREET RACER
Member # 9

posted November 28, 2002 12:53 PM     Profile for REVERSE   Email REVERSE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mitch, Like cable guy says your one to take advice from...haha...You are non exsisting in N.Y. street racing so take a hike to the track section and butt out !!Your opinions mean nothing, If it was up to you my motor would have doug herbet roller lifters...cheapo!!!@#$#@@@...MouthOk Get it right My 378 cubic inch motor and 10.4 inch slicks to be exact non w tires. So now the olny thing I have over you is suspension and that doesnt make any horsepower your big block does!

[ November 28, 2002: Message edited by: REVERSE ]

--------------------

All times are eastern Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Homepage