Release Name: 2.1.2
That's probably the first release of FreeType in the 2.1.x
development branch that can safely replace 2.0.9 on any
LATEST CHANGES BETWEEN 2.1.1 and 2.1.0
I. IMPORTANT BUG FIXES
- Many font drivers didn't select a Unicode charmap by default when
a new face was opened (with the FT_CONFIG_OPTION_USE_CMAPS options
enabled), causing many applications to not be able to display text
correctly with the 2.1.x releases.
- The PFR driver had a bug in its composite loading code that produces
incorrectly placed accents with many fonts.
- The Type42 driver crashed sometimes due to a nasty bug.
- The Type 1 custom encoding charmap didn't handle the case where the
first glyph index wasn't 0.
- A serious typo in the TrueType composite loader produced incorrectly
placed glyphs in fonts like "Wingdings" and a few others.
- The Win32 Visual C++ project file has been updated to include the
PFR driver as well.
- "freetype.m4" is now installed by default by "make install" on Unix
- The function FT_Get_PS_Font_Info now works with CID and Type42 fonts