List of known bugs in the Arena web browser
- Geometry management
- The geomertry management is confused:
- Forms aren't zoomed in/out correctly.
While all the text at the page is scaled, embedded forms are not.
- <blockquote> quotations right sides are lost off the screen
(block quotes are overshifted to the right).
- Forms management
- Forms input and output behave strangely.
- Inputting an extremely lengthy line (an extremely lengthy X-string)
into textarea leads to strange X string drawings.
Nevertheless the field value remains correct.
- Style sheet management
- Style sheets aren't parsed and applied correctly.
- Arena doesn't handle CSS comments reliably.
- Inline images
- Inline images aren't processed correctly.
- Transparent inline PNG images use ``sandy'' (marble?) background
instead of body background.
- Transparent images eventually use window background colour,
thus overwriting the underlying layer.
- Figures don't work as one could expect.
- Tables sometime don't work as one could expect.
- Tables borders and forms input fields turn out to underly background
layer, thus becoming totally invisible.
- User interaction
- Arena sometimes fails to recognize interface events
and get appropriate actions.
- Anchors and forms input fields eventually become ``unclickable''.
Interestingly, this can be `cured' just scrolling one line up.
- Command line options
- Some command line options work improperly.
- -icon option appears not to work at all?
- Network related stuff
- Arena network (www) stack isn't bullet proof.
- Arena coredumps if peer (server) resets TCP connexion.