- Would a highly publicized landing of extraterrestrials affect your religious attitudes?
I don't believe in a supreme being
Would not change my beliefs
ETs are the devil's work
- If you were shown that ETs had just landed and could communicate telepathically (mind to mind) with humans would you be:
Ready and willing to learn this new skill
- ETs landed and you could choose who should make first contact, it would be:
The religious leaders
A private organization that has planned for such a contingency
- Do you think UFOs are:
Secret government programs
Normal events that people misinterpret
Travelers from other dimensions that are always on planet Earth
I don't know
- A public landing by extraterrestrials will occur in the next decade.
- If I believed an announcement that an advanced extraterrestrial life form had been discovered, it would change my life style:
To a very large degree (quit my job, take up
arms, leave my home, hide in the hills, etc.)
To a modest degree (I'd rethink my religious beliefs, take a vacation, etc.)
To a slight degree (I'd watch the
announcements and continue my life)
Not at all ( I knew it along or there is nothing I
can do about it anyway)
- I believe that space exploration is:
Of great value
Of moderate value
Of little value
Of no value
- If I learned that an extraterrestrial craft was headed towards Earth, I would:
Begin preparing to greet the extraterrestrials.
Contact my clergy for advice.
Begin stocking up on food, weapons and ammunition, then look for a place to hide.
Watch all the available news and continue with my daily life.
- If I learned that an intelligent extraterrestrial life form existed, but looked very different from humans, I would be:
Defensive of our way of life
Open and receptive to interaction
Cautious about interaction until more is known
- If undeniable evidence of the existence of advanced extraterrestrial life were confirmed by U.S. government agencies, I believe they would:
Advise the public of the findings.
Convene a civilian scientific panel that would
study the topic.
Conduct a study by Government scientists and
release the information.
Classify the information and not allow it to be
released to the public.
Classify all aspects and move to suppress
civilian sources from obtaining or disseminating information about the topic.
- If undeniable evidence of the existence of advanced extraterrestrial life were observing or visiting earth, I am confident governments would:
Handle the situation quite capably
Have difficulty in deciding what to do and admit
Pretend to handle the situation, but not really
be able to
Declare Martial Law
Abdicate and run away
- If undeniable evidence of the existence of advanced extraterrestrial life were confirmed , psychologically
I am fully prepared to handle it.
I would have to rethink my place in the Universe.
I would be seriously shaken.
I would be distraught to the point of potential
I don't care one way or the other.
- If undeniable evidence of the existence of advanced extraterrestrial life were confirmed, I believe that others
Would handle the information in a calm and
Would be very concerned
Would begin to act very strangely
Would act irrationally and become dangerous to others
Totally freak out and panic