Taken on 9
March 1945. At the mast top are the SA air search radar and the SL Surface
search radar. The torpedo launcher has been removed and
replaced with two twin-barrel 40mm Bofors cannons. Four 20mm guns have been
added amidships. A second mast
has been added forward of the X-position to support the HF/DF antenna. She is
wearing the wartime measure 32 camouflage pattern.