These pages are for parents with children who are about to start school for the first time, or are moving to a new one. They will help parents make an informed decision about which schools they wish their children to attend and how to apply. Schools can also be contacted directly for further information. Headteachers can send you a prospectus and arrange a for you to visit.
We try to make sure as many children as possible are offered places at one of their preferred schools. At all stages of the process we will do everything they can to provide you with information and support.
For further information select one of the options from the menu on the left or click on one of the links below;
- Apply On-line for a School Place
- 2007 admissions consultation
- 11+ test dates - September 2007 entry
- Secondary School allocations - September 2006 entry
- Secondary Schools - Guidance on admissions into grammar schools after the normal point of entry into Year 7 (usually known as the Late Transfer Procedure or 12+/13+)
- Finding Nursery Education
- Determination of Admission Arrangements for 2006 for Community and Voluntary Controlled Schools
- Request a copy of either the Primary or Secondary admissions guidance
- Find out which schools are in the catchment area for your current or prospective address
- Request details of how to register a child for the Buckinghamshire 11+ Examination - September 2006 admission
Please note: The closing date Primary School applications is 15th November 2006 and Secondary Schools is 20th October 2006. We can only accept late applications if you have either moved into the area after the deadline or there are very exceptional reasons which can be supported by third party evidence.
For more information call 01296 383250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org